1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Belief in god

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by siva_sundari, Jun 12, 2009.

1. siva_sundari

siva_sundari New IL'ite

Hello all,

Do you all believe in God? am just curious to know...becoz i see a lot of suffering and would think if there's a god that really exists? they say god gives you trouble to test your belief in Him and its an outlet to wash off your previous janma sins. But i also know ppl.who have faced difficulties only even if they are so pious. What does God mean? to me, i believe in what is to happen will happen..
    let me know your views..

sivagami

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

very good question raised.....
    Yes I do beleive in god. and during tough times I pray more than usual prayers....but I never lose faith in him..

Reason...As per me..we all are here on earth for one particular reason and lesson...until we fulfill the cause we are here..we have to learn our lessons...deliver the good and bad we were destined to and exit from the world...

we might think we are doing everything we are acheiving everything...NO its not...its god whois guiding us...so just surrender yourself to god...he has a reason for everything that we face and go through or experience...god is love and beleive me god doesnt punish his kids..its just that his way of teaching lessons to his kids

3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

I believe in God :bowdown

Just simple example, we see misery we see happiness. If we dont know misery how will be understand importance of happiness. So HE gives us everything in portions.

Baby Birth, oh man this is really GOD's MIRACLE. whenever i read development of baby week by week. How does little one know how to grow inside?? Few Q's no answers.

4. siva_sundari

siva_sundari New IL'ite

ur answer was thought provoking archana...even i used to wonder how a foetus get developed...i used to think between scince and god...not that i know the final answer

5. prathima09

prathima09 New IL'ite

Let me share something,
    I believe in God, i think the relation between God and Human is like the Mother and Child.
    If we takes an example of a child who go to a play ground to play after returning from school, he goes happily to ground saying bye to Mom(likewise human comes to earth to play sometime on earth from God), during playing child dont remember Mom unless he gets some hurt or fall down (its the same for many people sorrows make them think more of God), at the end when child needs to return home to Mom he will be sad, unwilling and if mom takes if forcely back he start crying :), he thinks that play ground is everything ( human too reject to go back to God thinking that this earth is everything...but God knows that there is nothing but its just a play ground)

:cheers
    regards

6. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

I believe in GOD.

I also believe

DO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL DO THE REST!

Problems are natural- coming out of it makes u a SUCCESS

and whether FAITH IN GOD eases the problem or not, I dont know-

but FAITH IN GOD HELPS YOU ENDURE THE PROBLEM WITH EASE.

7. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

Hi SivaSundari,

To answer this question, my humble recommedantion would be to read the serial story "Oh My God".

Like the old saying, God helps those who help themselves is always true. If you are true and good to yourself HE will always be on your side. HE, the almighty is there. HE is omnipresent. As it's said in Bhagavath Gita HE resides as plant, living being, as food, as hunger etc. Have trust in him and do your duty, HE will take care of the results.

-Uma

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  8. vinayaka1979

vinayaka1979 Senior IL'ite

Interesting discussion. In my opinion God exists. I have been through my share of tough times and I strongly believe that HE helped me get through it. Every person may have a different view about this based on personal experiences and upbringing, To his or her own.