Madhya Pradesh Tourism Ad

Discussion in 'Madhya Pradesh' started by Sonya4mdelhi, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Sonya4mdelhi

Sonya4mdelhi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I don't know if anyone of you has seen it or not, but I really like the Madhya Pradesh Tourism ad in which they have showed the entire state with just expression in eyes. It is one of the most intelligent and interesting ads I have ever seen :bowdown. I especially love the part when he says "Mogali ke jangalon mein Sherkhan ko dekha" the eyes expression is just pricelees.

I think all states should make such great ads to promote tourism in their state. I didn't know MP has so much to offer. But now I am planning a trip to the state.

Tell me what do you think of the advertisement and tourism opportunities in MP.

2. sangeetamahajan

sangeetamahajan New IL'ite

Ya I like that ad tooo. Its a very unique idea, indeed. It tells you about the state without boring you with heavy words and overly cultural anecdotes. Simple yet genius.

I am really curious about those eyes. I am sure that's a real girl giving all the basic expressions. The eyes are very beautiful. I would really like to know who she is.

Does anyone know who the girl is?

3. SanjanaBatra87

SanjanaBatra87 New IL'ite

Well, the search for a model for this commercial demanded an Indian girl with big attractive eyes, and also one who knows Indian classical dance. The model in the ad is Shree Jeilachmee Appadorai, a Malaysia based South Indian model who has learnt Bharatnatyam and other Indian classical dances. She has also acted in other ad films such as the new Minute Maid Pulpy Orange ad.

[​IMG]

Sources reveal that the expressions in the ad are 60 per cent real and 40 per cent computer graphics. And it was shot in Malaysia.
    But do you think, this commercial will attract tourism for MP, other than win creative accolades for O&M.

4. shahanakhan

shahanakhan New IL'ite

Wow, great ad!!! Where did you get all the information about it? I had also been wondering about the model. She gives such beautiful expressions from her eyes.

I think the ad will attract tourism for the state for sure. It makes you want to visit the places. Before this ad, the only places in MP I knew about were Bhopal and Gwalior. After this ad, I realized that there is so much to see in the state.

I think it will improve the tourism.

5. Hetalpanchal

Hetalpanchal New IL'ite

Great piece of information Sanjana.

But, even I'm skeptical if this ad will convert into tourism. Because, tourists are always attracted by locales and vast strips of scenic beauty rather than see an artistic piece of ad. The commercial no doubt is appreciated however, I guess the purpose gets lost. Moreover, will foreign tourist understand the rhyming that goes with the advertisement. That is where from revenue will generate, isn't it?

Hindustan ka dil dekhoooooooooooo...tathaiya :notthatway:

Aap logon ki kya rai hai?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6. sangeetamahajan

sangeetamahajan New IL'ite

this ad is meant for the Indian or rather Hindi audience. It is not even made for foriegn tourists. It is made to educate Indians about the beauty of their very beautiful, yet neglected state. Whenever we think about tourism, we think about Rajasthan, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh etc. But there are so many other places which we don't know about.

the first step to increase tourism to any place is to bring the local population to that place. Foriegn tourists will follow the crowd automatically. I think other states should learn from MP and create such type of ad campaigns.

7. poza

poza Senior IL'ite

Does anyone had visited MP ? as i ve booked MP tourism hotel and Bunglows for my stay in panchmadhi and bhedaghat, if anyone ever stay there pls tell me abt that place.

8. anoushkapandit

anoushkapandit New IL'ite

Hey! not seeing the MP tourism commercial lately. I like the ad, but would like to see some locales too.

You are lucky poza for making a trip to MP. Do write back to us about the places you have seen and may be some pics too. :thumbsup

Looking forward to some new thread on MP after you are back.....
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

I too think it is a great ad. I have been inspired to visit Madhya Pradesh because of this advertisement.. and I have already visited Panchmarhi.

It is a nice way to educate the common citizen of this country of the splendours of Madhya Paradesh... and moves away from the traditional shots of open, wide beaches or tigers moving magestically in jungles ( you will be extremely lucky to spot one in a year in most Indian National Parks).
    The ad gives a folk tune treatment to the subject and the whole ad is packaged in such a way that it appeals to the young and the old alike. My kid is a great fan of the ad.

10. sweetgirl4flirt

sweetgirl4flirt New IL'ite

Wow you are so lucky. I wish I could go to see a beautiful place too, but my work doesn't give me the time to take holidays. Each time this ad comes I am so tempted to kick my boss in the shin, quit my job and head on to Mp. Waise, I can go anywhere else to HP, UP, Ap :rotfl Just get me away from the humiditiy of Gurgaon.