Amarnath Yatra

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by AakritiM65, Jun 13, 2009.

1. anoushkapandit

anoushkapandit New IL'ite

Dear, I do not understand, why you are taking a trip from Chennai for Amarnath Yatra, while I see you are based in Chandigarh!! Witsend
    Please check out what you are posting...we'd like to hear some genuine information.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. shahanakhan

shahanakhan New IL'ite

He He...:biglaughSeems like a classic case of amnesia... She doesn't know where she lives. :bonk Don't worry bappika, it happens to all of us... We all wake up in a place and think we are somewhere else at least once in a week. :rotfl

3. keerat45

keerat45 Senior IL'ite

Amarnath - Shiva, in the form of a lingam, is formed naturally of an ice - stalagmite One of the holy trinity, Shiva is a living god. The most ancient and sacred book of India, the Rig Veda evokes his presence in its hymns. Vedic myths, ritual and even astronomy testify to his existence from the dawn of time

4. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

What do you mean by that? Please elaborate!!!!

And this time around, the yatra went away without much notice... Nobody talked about it much after the first few days...

I wonder why?