1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I fell in love with them, believe me you would do!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Apr 8, 2009.

1. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Dearest Devs!

Absolutely touching, getting so much goose pimples already! Apart from being a good woman, a great mom , you are a wonderful person at heart too! Way to go Devs, we are all proud of you in taking so much interest with the differently abled lot of our society!

Purni

2. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Devika,
    Awesom!! I commend you and Ms. Manjrekar for giving this children the confidence and strength to shine. Indeed they light a fire within us to make us realise how fortunate we are and also to reach out to enlighten the lives of others like them!!
    Dancing on skates!!! kudos to the teachers too for patiently teaching them.
    wonderful job you are doing, keep it up and we all admire you for what u do!
    Aparna

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika,
    A touching write up with beautiful pictures. You are doing a wonderful job! Kudos to Mrs Suhasini for her great effort to help the visually chalenged children and the person who trained them to preform this great feat. I wish you all success in your endeavour to help these children to get a job and stand on their own feet. May your tribe increase!
    love,
    PS

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika,

Thanks for sharing your generous work that you and your firm are doing selflessly. That is a divine work that you people are doing. I heartily appreciate your firm and Suhasiniji for their great work...

We can make our life worth just by doing one deed of that sort..

Kudos to you..

5. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Lata,

Thankyou so very much for the absolute kind words. I consider it a blessing to be able to interact with these children.Helped me understand life a lot better.

Lata you are a sweetheart, I feel so thrilled reading your FB. I accept your :kiss and heres to you from me:kiss

Love,
    Devika

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika Mol,

Believe me, we need not have to be present there to fall in love with those kiddos. Even by reading your touching account and the great pictures we have lost our hearts to them.

Hats off to you,Mol for organising such a wonderful show and posting it for our benefit here in IL.

And by telling us about those blind children you have actually opened our eyes - to what life actually is, and what is real happiness and above all the love of that person sitting above all of us.

A great post, Mol. Not just your father,Mol, but the whole community is proud of you.

love,
    sri

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Bhiku Sir,

Glad to know you enjoyed the post.Yes these kids are marvellous, excelling in studies, fine arts etc. and they are full of enthusiasm. Love them!

Thanks for dropping by Sir.

Devika

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha,

So good to see you here. I loved your FB. Yes Sudha, when one of the senses are challenged then your other senses are overactive or rather utilised to the fullest.

Thankyou for those kind words Sudha:)

Love,
    Devika

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Thankyou Richa, this love from you and my other friends here is so overwhelming. i feel very blessed. Thanks a lot friend:)

Glad to know you liked the post. I loved your FB!!

Love,
    Devika

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sharadha,

Yes these kids deserve standing ovation. They require platform to exhibit their skills and not pity. They are very intelligent and smart. I loved interacting with them . Absolutely adorable flowers.

Thankyou for appreciating Sharadha. Means a lot to me.

Thanks for the splendid FB:)

Love,
    Chechi.