Varalotti Is Back : promising fireworks in IL too!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vandhana, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu,
    thanks for your kind welcome note.
    Varalotti

2. varalotti

Dear Faultless One,
    Thanks for the warm welcome. And wish you too a very happy Tamil New year Sarvajith.
    May God bestow on me the wisdom to write such posts as to bring happiness to you.
    Love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Vidhi,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hereafter there will be Saturdays, Wednesdays and also Sundays with Varalotti.

Thanks Chithra for keeping up my presence through your posts.
    sridhar

4. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

DEAR VARALOTTI SIR,

Very happy to c u again...It was n't a short break , we all missed u very much n felt like a very big break ... Anyway Welcome back n hope to c ur very valuable luvly posts again like before ....:2thumbsup:

5. aashree

aashree New IL'ite

HI,

I am very new here. I don't know you Mr. Varaloti. INfact i was surprized to see a male person on these forums..I thought this particular site was just for womens :).
    But i see lot of women are liking you and your stories..
    Is there any thread where you post only your stories..or any site where you write voraciously..Would like to read about it.

Thanks & Welcome Back ( as others say :) )

6. varalotti

Thanks Teja!

Dear Teja,

Thanks for your warm welcome note. I did miss you all during this period of absence. I still remember the beautiful pictures you posted for my Thiruppavai thread.

I am writing a serial SHE which talks about a woman who went in search of her identity.

Looking forward to interact with you,
    Varalotti

7. varalotti

Hi Aashree,
    Thanks for the welcome note even though you do not know me. Aashree I have posted a lot of stories, articles and even serial stories in this site. (I do not write for any other site)

I will give you some links for my writings:

a) This is the link to my general forum
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/varalotti-rengasamys-short-serial-stories/

b) This is the link to the thriller I wrote last year. The Haunted House. It has come out as a book in Tamil
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/the-haunted-house-serial-story/

c) This is the link to a short serial The Price
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/the-price-serial-story/

d) This link takes you to some controversial articles and discussions. Saturdays With Varalotti
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/saturdays-with-varalotti/

e) This takes you to another set of hot topics which were discussed on Wednesdays
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/wednesdays-with-varalotti/

f) This link leads you to the articles in Tamil published in Tamil Daily Dinamalar
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/sundays-with-varalotti/

g) I am going to write a new serial SHE. The first episode of the serial is due this Saturday. Heres the link to the curtain raiser for that serial.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/v...serial-stories/6863-she-a-curtain-raiser.html

Thanks Aashree for the interest evinced in my writings.

Looking forward to interact with you in these forums,
    regards,
    Varalotti

8. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Just now i received a message from indusladies announcing your arrival; What a grand entry! And reading the adulations galore, i feel you must have been Krishna in past birth with all Gopika stris reborn. It is not everyone who is liked by everyone on such a scale! I am proud of you, and pray the charisma lasts lifelong,spreading joy in the lives of all!I am also looking forward to the arrival of'SHE'! An enigmatic woman? Set agoing all the feminine brains to work?There is a novel of Rider Haggard by that name.
    By the way, a poem of mine titled as 'Soliloquy of CAuvery' had appeared in Sunday Herald of 8th April 2007. Can you give me your opinion?
    With best wishes to Indu
    Nuggehalli Pankaja
    P.S. May I ask where the'Ajnanavaasa' was? No adventures?

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hello Pankaja Ma'm,

Nice to see you here. The name Varalotti attracts even the elusive IL'ites like you:) Lord Krishna indeed:))

Glad you mentioned that old novel SHE, I had forgotten the author's name. As soon as I read the announcement, even I had to think of that novel which I had read years and years ago. I think it had follow ups too. It was a totally fantasy world and my interest in it waned after reading a couple of those books.

That SHE was really mysterious and looks like this SHE too is going to cause some uproar here from the build up till now.

Well, I wish fun time for all...awaiting the release..

L, Kamla

10. varalotti

I take your welcome message as your blessings!

Dear Pankaja,

Thanks for blessing me on the occasion of my re-entry into IL. Honestly Pankaja, I do not feel like Krishna surrounded by Gopikas.

I feel like a son born in a family full of daughters. And there are aunts, cousins and what a family it is!

I also want your blessings for the serial which is going to start this Saturday. All these adulations now make me nervous. My fervent prayer to God these days is for wisdom enough not to belie or belittle the confidence reposed in me by these kind souls.

I will surely read your piece and post it here in IL for the benefit of others.

My Agnathavasa was spent in my office and my study. The purpose was to fulfill my professional and writing commitments.

Looking forward to your kind support.

with pranams,
    sridhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.