1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I experience 'Nirvana' with my Valentine!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Feb 2, 2009.

1. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika

wow! That was an awesome! I thought Love cannot be explained, only experienced, but you have proved otherwise by your poetic post.

Yeah, everyday will be Valentine's Day if Love is carved in your heart.

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Usha,

So good to have you here! :)

Usha you are right , to understand the true essence of love one has to feel it , experience it. Expressing doesn't do complete justice to that feeling. Its like music. Listen and enjoy. Here it is feel and enjoy.

Thanks for the lovely words Usha.:)

Love,
    Devika

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  3. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Devika,
    What a lovely lovely write-up!:thumbsup
    Very beautiful, carefully selected words which gives a kind of cessation - a kind of a pause and feel, before going for the next word!

To write with such depth, definitely it should come from the soul and touch the other souls!

Beautiful and i have devoured it completely!

4. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

Am so glad to see your FB. Each FB here that appreciates my 'Nirvanic' state thrills me.:)

Yes Jaya , this is straight from the heart. Infact he reads this everyday and is as thrilled as me.

Thanks once again FB. Am so glad you liked this one. Im sure youre a romantic yourself.:)

Love,
    Devika

5. infinitehopes

infinitehopes Bronze IL'ite

Wow Devika ! Very beautifully written !
    We say loving and being loved is mere experience.. you cannot share it in words - but here you are, helping to put it in words!

Did you realize, you are actually defining Nirvana? Otherwise what did we know of Nirvana until now - the ultimate state of being at piece with onself and God?
    But now with your post, it has taken a new meaning ! :bowdown

6. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Dearest Devika,

Have logged into IL after really a looong time only to see this wonderful blog! Fragrance of romance is so very essential for everyday life, in spite of having so much of differences between the duo. So many things even I have experienced - staring at him when he sleeps, watching his mild dimples, getting maternal instincts, wanting to molly cuddle , its really cute :)

I feel happy for you and for all of us who feel the same way! HAPPY VALENTINE 's DAY GIRLIE, to you and your husband , and of course to little Neiv too!!! :)

I love this line "This is my world , I realize. This is what I have always dreamed of. Protected, loved and to love." .

Regards,
    Purni

7. anaamika

anaamika Senior IL'ite

Hi Devika

Since I joined, never missed a day, until 2 days back......I mikssed soooooo much.I usually dont open any threads on valentine's.......but when I saw the word 'nirvana', couldnt help it, I was thinking of casually writing about my valentine......and I saw somebody stole my words......yes, thats the word that comes to my mind, when am in full bloom!! Beautifully written. I always thought these feelings could never be expressed enough.....in words. But your writing......I have no words, just:bowdown. it made me feel like falling in love once again!!

May God bless you with a long love life!!

cheers!

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Infinite hopes,

Glad you were able to relate better to the word 'Nirvana' after reading the post. :)

Yes I have tried to put it in words, the blissful feeling that makes one also experience a feeling of unison with God.

Glad to have you here Infinitehopes. Thrilled to know you enjoyed the post as much as I enjoyed reading your FB.:)

Love,
    Devika

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dearest Purniii,:)

Absolutely wonderful to have you here after such a long time. I missed you!!:)

Glad you liked the post Purni !

Thanks for the wishes and wish you and all those here a wonderful Valentine Day everyday!!:)

Love,
    Devika

10. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Anaamika,

Glad this post made you feel like falling in love again. If you end up feeling like that I feel 'mission accomplished':)

Good to know you enjoyed the post Anaamika. Yes love is a wonderful feeling and Im happy to know youre inspired.

Thankyou for stepping in. This FB is truly motivating.:) Thankyou for your wishes.

Love,
    Devika