Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello Asha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    You visited this site more then 15 months:spinand did not register yourself here. Thank you so much for making up your mind and registering and ready to provide your experiences on moving back to india.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.

Hello Shanks
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    Happy new year to you too and also your family.
    Nice to know about you.
    As a new member please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

2. AJOSEPH

AJOSEPH New IL'ite

craft institutes in TRV

Hi all,
    i have just signed in to indus ladies.com today .
    can someone tell me if there are some institutes in trivandrum
    where they teach craft so that whn i come on holidays (i am in dubai)
    i can attend.....rgds/Ancy

3. Arunarc

Re: craft institutes in TRV

Hello Ajoseph
    Welcome to indusladies community.You can put in your query here Kerala - IndusLadies so that you will get good responses from the members in that area.
    You can also go though Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies to get ideas what craft work you wish to learn.
    As a new member go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site!
    to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us her do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

PS:-in a few days will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

4. Arunarc

Hello Bbabia
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    You have done beautiful work do share them in hobby section Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies so that our members interested can learn.
    As a new member please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    thank you for joining us her do paticiapte in the forum discussions of your interest.

5. aafrinwajahat

aafrinwajahat New IL'ite

hello ladies

I am Aafrin, I live in birmingham. England.
    One thing i would like to share with you is that, I am very very happy now a days and the reason behind my happieness is I become mum.
    I had been trying for the baby for last 5 married years.I tried everything but the only thing i get is disappointment,
    One day ,my neighbour told me about a man called Syed, a holy man,who gives some taveez as the solution of problems.
    I heard many times about these type of man who makes fool of simple people.So i ignore her.and kept trying my best for becoming mum.
    After 11 months that lady neighbour met me again,she asked me if i meet him? I answerd her i donot believe those people.
    My neighbour said you tried everything ,there is nothing that you can lose just give it a try,she was very confident about that,I ask her how you know about him,
    then she told me the whole story.
    2 years ago she was very depressed because her children doesnt listen to her, her husband lost his interest in her even he didnt want to give a look at her face.
    she knew that if Allah wish any thing could be possible. She phoned at different mosque to meet a Holy man who can diagnose and treat her problems and than she met mr Syed. he gave her some taveez to perform that change her whole life.
    Her husband is now loving and caring and kids also listen to her and obeys her.
    I got very impressed by her real life experiment and told my husband about all ,my neighbour told me.
    and one day my husband ring him and made an appointment.
    He gave some taveez that i did perform sincerly.and MASHAALLAH
    the result is i am mum.My baby is now 6 months old.
    If any lady have problem that she think is incurable, so ladies nothing is possible.Allah is almighty everything is possible if allah wish.
    I dont know that holyman's full name i just know him as Mr Syed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  6. Malajayalakshmi

Malajayalakshmi New IL'ite

hi all,
    I AM A NEW MEMBER EAGER TO TALK TO YOU AND GET YOUR REPLIES TO MY VIEWS.I am dr.Malajayalakshmi a lady plastic surgeon and ex Chief and hod of dept.of Plastic surgery MMC.I am unmarried and concerned with the overall welfare of our women community.I have a very good patient clientele and each one has her her own problem and I try to get into the depth of the problem and soon I would detect the root cause of their majority suffering and treat them aith all their family nembers.I am doing my bit of service and and wish that will cure many ailing patients.
    Hope you are all keeping healthy and request you to take New Year resolve to keep robust health.Thank you,
    Dr.Malajaya

7. fathima ushana

fathima ushana New IL'ite

Hi :hiya

I'm fathima usahana.Justnow I've joined . i saw lots of stuff I need... :wowso excited... immidiately i joined.I'm engineering graduate... living in newjersey,USA. I have 8 months kid....girl baby.I'm much intrested in art&crafts.
    Thanks,
    Ushana.

8. ShreeL

ShreeL New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a new IL member joined a few seconds back when I was searching for a good daycare center for my 6 month old daughter. I am currently not working but will be joining a fulltime job soon. So, please if some one knows a good daycare in Burdubai, OPC area please let me know.

With love,
    Shree

9. nidesaed

nidesaed New IL'ite

Haibonk

I am Santha Narayanan from Malaysia, married to Mr Devadason who is a Malaysian too. Running a own business, student placement to foriegn countries like Russia, Indonesia, India, Austrialia etc., for students who are interested to do Medicine, Dentistary, Pharmacy, Aviation, aeronautical etc for past 7 years. My husband is a lawyer, My daughter, Nisha Sharminee is a doctor in General Hospital and my son, Nilesh Sharman is a 4th year medical student. So far...everything is going on smoothly...although there are some setback in business, even relationship but its all normal for ups and downs in life ...whatever it is I must really thank god..its all ok...I am still on my feet. I would like to have friends from all over the world...and this a great opportunity. Regards to all.

10. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Malajaya,

Its such a great pleasure in welcoming a member like you , who has a great and noble intention :hatsoff. We are sure, many of us will benefit, by interacting with you.

It would be nice if you step into Health & Wellness forum and share your expertise with us.

Visit New member guide which will help you know more about the ways in this site...and lets interact.
    Looking forward to seeing you here more often.

Bye

Hello Fathima Usahana,

We too are equally excited to have you among us. A warm welcome to you.
    You must be on your toes with a toddler at home :) . But do squeeze time daily to visit all of us, join us in the fun of learning and sharing :)

We hope to see your works in Hobbies, Arts & Crafts soon.

Meanwhile New member guide will help to you know more about the ways in this site.

Happy browsing .

Bye

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.