Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

about myself

Hi Friends,

I have joined u all just 4-5 days back.i was actually browsing net then incidently i came to know of this site and i loved to b a part of this.i found it a very appropriate place to express all of our feelings,views and even problems etc.From last 4-5 days whenever i feel free,i found myself logged in to this site as i wanted to finish all the stuff which i could't read as i was not a member.

ABOUT MYSELF

i m sonia, in my last twenties,married since last 4yrs. blessed wd a very lovely girl .she is my little fairy.Right now i m in USA but soon i'll b in INDIA as my dear husband wants to go back there to take care of his parents coz he is their only son.

i m born n brought up in sonipat(hr).my all study is from this place.but we shifted to delhi when i was 21.i felt very bad coz i had to leave my best friends there.i m very needy of friends.i easily can mix wd any body soon but can't coninue if i don't liked nature of d person.i don't believe in show offs.i can continue my friendship for lifetime.i think dat one must have good natured.and have d qualities to face hard time in life.i believe in truth n don't want to make lies in life.i m still having my friends of my school time dat is from my nursery class.they r just two n one from college time.i can share my secrets wd less people.in sharing my secrets i also have fear if something will b revealed.i can share my each thing wd my all 3 friends.they mean to me very much.

i love my family very much i.e. my husband,my little fairy ,my parents,my all 3 elder brothers n ther families.my mom is ideal to me.i feel dat its only bcoz of my mom dat me n my brothers r established today.i had to suffer a lot after my marriage as the atmosphere of my sasural is totally different from my maika.but i believe in God very much n feel whatever HE do is for best.life is much better than early stage of my marriage n i believe it will b good for sure.

my hobbies r to pass time wd my little fairy, travelling,gardening,browsing net,stamp collecting,listening music and cooking.

as per my study, i m M.A.,B.ED. and used to b teacher when i was in india but for now i m house wife doing all my house work,cooking,n my fairy's study.

i m good in cooking n always wish dat i can make my husband happy by my cooking.

i m very loose temperd n wanted to get rid of this.i hated myself for this bad habit.

my husband is in IT profession.i always wished to had a husband like him and i m happy God made him for me.but one thing we don't share is dat he is not fond of social gatherings and i m very much.

AND LASTLY I M VERY THANKFUL TO INDUSLADIES TEAM FOR STARTING THIS MARVELLOUS SITE.HERE I CAN MAKE MORE FRIENDS,LONG LIFE FRIENDS TO WHOM I CAN SHARE MY FEELINGS ,MY VIEWS........

THIS IS ALL ABT ME WHICH I WAS HAVING IN MY HEART TO WRITE .THANX A LOT TO U ALL TO HAVE PATIENCE TO READ ABOUT ME

HOPE NOT GET BORED.....

luv n luck to all

SONIA

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  2. DURGA RAVI

DURGA RAVI New IL'ite

Who am I?

“Who am I?” quite any easy question but not all that easy to answer. Indeed, it would be easy to introduce ‘him’ or ‘her’ to others rather self.

To intrude, I am a darling daughter to my parents among six children, dearly sister to 3 brothers and two sisters, loving and responsible wife for understanding husband and of course caring mother for 8 years old only daughter.

I reside at <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Muscat</st1:place></st1:City>, capital city of <st1:City><st1:place>Sultanate</st1:place></st1:City> of <st1:country-region><st1:place>Oman</st1:place></st1:country-region> since 5 years.

Being a house wife, I found myself very isolated at the beginning.

I have great passion for reading and writing. Back home I had contributed many articles to various Telugu magazines. After coming to <st1:City><st1:place>Muscat</st1:place></st1:City>, started contributing to various publications on social issues and opinion, and made it a regular activity to contribute to publications in <st1:City><st1:place>Muscat</st1:place></st1:City>. My articles were carried in Times of Oman, Tribune, The Week etc,. I had contributed for “Wit and Humor”, “City Lights”. “Wide Angle”, “Letters to the Editor” etc in News papers.

Oman Radio FM had an interview for ½ an hour with me for my regular contributions to “Letters to the Editor’ column in Times of Oman.

I am also a committee member of Telugu Kala Samithi, a division of the Indian Cultural Association. I also penned an exclusive magazine “Vanitha special” to circulate among our Telugu members.

I have good interest in crafts as well and many of creative crafts have been published in many magazines and I voluntarily opted to teach such craft works to school children. I won reward for one of my creative craft.

I love cooking as well and though not an expert, I also had contributed many recipes to some of the magazine and won rewards.

I spare very little time on browsing the net. Keep myself occupied most of the time with my little one researching about her likes and dislikes in food items.

Last but not least, two words that describes me: Sensitive and amicable.

Indus lady is an intesting web site with useful and inspiritng posting.

Cheers,

DURGA <st1:place>RAVI</st1:place>

3. archukoratty

archukoratty Junior IL'ite

Hai Vinu Chechi

Dear Vinu Chechi,

I think from the title itself you got that I am also a Keralite. I am from Koratty, Tcr. I am now at Chennai fo past one year and four months. I am doing my final year M.Sc Electronics. Actually I did my schooling till 4th standard at TVM. Expecting your reply , archukoratty.

4. anupadma

anupadma New IL'ite

iam anu

hello everybody,

I joined one month back.
    I fisnished my DCA. Fashion Designing course for 6months.

Making dresses i have some experience which i got from my mom. She is doing tailoring business for last 15yrs.

Married for 4yrs and no kids. This oct i came to u.s.

My parents and inlaws are in chennai. One of my brother is in LA. 2nd brother is in chennai. I miss them a lot.

Now i cook , watch tv ,sleep. I planned to take stitching orders and make some cash out of it.

Thanks to Indusladies.

5. srisailaja

srisailaja New IL'ite

Helo

Born in nalgonda, currently living in hyderabad looking after the backend administration at pochampally.com. I am a graduate.
    i love my work at pochampally.com, for being what it is ;) interacting with a lot of fellow women folks. Although a lot of my time is spent working on the site i do find time to browse, listen to olden songs and watch some TV too.

happy new year friens

6. kajolbishnoi

kajolbishnoi New IL'ite

Happy new year frds

sweet regads to all indusladies members,

my self kajol(not a film actress),got married 2yrs back wid my dream boy mukul,the intresting and lovin part of my life is my marriege,i met my hubby on yahoo msgr,i came here in oct 2004,i have no kid(still enjoying honeymoon).i born and raised in bikaner(rajasthan),it's a north indian state.i m post graduated in arts,and also did advance diploma in comuters from delhi.basically i m a artist.i m very creative lady.i love nature and its colors.my parents and inlaws lives n rajasthan.i have 1 elderr brother and 2 sis,all of them r married.i have 2 sweet niece n nephew,in my sasuraal,my father in law,mother in law and my brother in law they all livin happpily.
    i love my parents a lot,always miss them.
    My hubby is software professional. He is very fond of me, i'm enjoying my beautiful married life.
    i love meet new n good peoples, n make them forever frds.
    "We live only once,but if we live right once is enough"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2006
  7. anmolhai

anmolhai Platinum IL'ite

Hello everyone, just joined this site & from the looks of it I think I will enjoy being here.
    Little bit about myself. I am Nishi , married & have 2 kids. Living in Malaysia right now . I was raised in Delhi , got married & went to Canada & now due to dh's job we are here for few years.
    I LOVE to cook & try different recipies. I am a Designer & teach Scrapbooking classes here. looking forward to making some friends.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Kamla

I guess I am long overdue to post in this 'Who am I' section. Although a simple heading, I am yet to find out myself as to who I am:)
    Originally from Bangalore and Telugu speaking. Both my parents were from Tamilnadu and hence Tamil played a big role in our family and being raised in Karnataka, Kannada was automatically induced into our language spectrum. I was blessed with three languages from childhood and had opportunities to learn more languages as life proceeded.
    I left Bangalore and India after my marriage and we have lived in England, Europe and have now hopefully(!) settled in the US. Life has been rich with various experiences, both good and bad.
    Too many years have passed since I left my beloved India and I still hang on to its sweet memories. I have spent years where I have not had any Indians around me on the foreign soil. It has made me only go fonder about India!
    The advance of computers and internet has made my world smaller and happier and now I am able to access sites such as this which makes me feel like I am living again in Bangalore, India:))
    Thank you Indusladies.

9. Bharathi Babu

Bharathi Babu New IL'ite

Who am I

Hi,
    i just saw this thread and thought of updating my profile.
    I am basically from Chennai now landed in Adelaide Australia.I have a son who is 4 years old and going to school.I work as a library assistant for the Adelaide university.I like cooking and hosting get togethers.Other than that I enjoy reading books as well as crosswords.
    regards
    Bharathi

10. gold_wngs

gold_wngs New IL'ite

hai friends

I am AMMU
    I am from India, Tamilnadu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.