Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: Bangalore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

dear sudha,
    can u pm me the information to take tution online, my elder daughter is seeking for something like this, she is a ex bishop cottons boys school match teacher, M.com.B.ed. thanks in advance regards sunkan

2. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi sunkan, sure i can. please give me the name and contact no: of your daughter. the concerned authorities of TUTOR VISTA, the company i work for will contact her.

further i'd also like to know if she takes home tutions for class11/12 ICSE..
    RGDS
    SUDHA

3. SAMYUKTHA

SAMYUKTHA New IL'ite

Hello. I am not new to IL. have been a great fan for a while but registered only now. i am from malleswaram. bangalore. Grew up there.Living in New york now. Would love to talk about bangalore as well as my experiences.

Cheers
    shubha

4. raginiprakash

raginiprakash Senior IL'ite

Hi! ladies,

I'm a native of B'lore & lived there all my life till i got married & moved to the US 7 mths ago.

I love b'lore & do miss it a lot. Hoping to get to know more bangalorians thru IL & share the happenings in namma bengaluru!!

Cheers!

Ragini.

5. Bhadramohan

Bhadramohan New IL'ite

Bhadra

Hi, I am Mrs.Bhadra Mohan from Bangalore. I do not know if I would fit in to this community and if there is any age bar to become a member of this community. Anyway I bumped into this site by accident and after I went through it I thought of becoming a member.

I, basically am a Malayali born and brought up in Bangalore. Presently I am working with an NGO who basically deal with women's issues called Asian Women's Human Rights Council. I am married and have a Son who is doing his MS in the US.

My past time hobbies are cooking, listening to music and movies. I like to try new out recipes and my family especialy my Son enjoys the food cooked by me. I like watching movies especially comedy movies. I love gardening and pets too.

This is about me.

6. archukoratty

archukoratty Junior IL'ite

Hai everyone......

Hello ILites,

I was a Chennai girl, sorry Chennai lady 4 - 5 months back, now I am a Bangalore lady. Sorry that I was busy and I couldn't talk to all of you.
    Anyway hope all are fine and byee for now......

Regards,
    Archana.

7. vinuthham

vinuthham New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I am Vinutha, mostly called as "Vinu". I am in Bangalore ever since I was born. I love this city despite all the traffic jams, pollution etc. There is something which keeps this city still going.
    I am married since 3 years and working as a IT professional since last 10 years. I spend most of my time in front of the computer. I like making new friends and hope to have some active participation in this forum.

Regards,
    Vinu

8. Sheetu

Sheetu New IL'ite

Hi am sheetu here,

Nice to be on this site. Am looking out for friends who wish to join me in starting a new botique in bangalore

9. menaka

menaka New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Menaka.I am working in a software company in Bangalore.Married and i done commerce graduation,buisness administration and foreign trade.

very happy to join this team and very happy to see lot of womens have joined from various places.

I am too ambitious and very interested in hearing music and chatting.

i am very spiritual and very found of my dear lord krishna and my left steps on only by the grace of the god.my husband too is good spritualist and we are very lucky to pray the wonderful god krishna.

I LOVE KRISHNA.we are praying to god for good child and we are married past 2 years.

:2thumbsup: All the best for the team and happy joining you

hare krsna.

10. Vishana

Vishana New IL'ite

Hi Saaya and everyone else!

Can someone explain or give me a break down of a typical bangalore engagement ceremony like what is required by both families, what happens etc?

Much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Vishana xx