1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help me out with best brand for baby products -Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Swathivenkat, Jul 8, 2011.

1. rsmadras

rsmadras Bronze IL'ite

dear swathi,
    its too early to buy things for your kid. moreover no chemicals required at all for the soft tender beautiful skin of the baby first of all. for first few week no bathing is required. only towel bath. if you use chemicals skin will go worse. without pediatric doctors' advise(not your gynaecologist Dr) dont use any product on the baby. after birth show him to Pedeatric and he will decide. i used johnsons without see in a doctor and suffered a lot. so please dont try any.

now its your duty to eat healthy for baby and keep taking good rest and moderate excercise. thats enough.

ok take care sweety...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Swathivenkat

Swathivenkat New IL'ite

Dear Shobhna,Amrita,rsmaardas,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions.I will buy the products later only.

3. preeti22

preeti22 Junior IL'ite

hiiiiii Swati. Congratulation for new baby.
    It's awesome moment to become a mom and again congratulation to you for becoming the mother of a little angel.
    I had same situation as like you worrying about baby and their related thing. don't think so much and be happy. I will suggest you every time
    My friend given advised about branded stuff like Huggies, she said huggies are best and they provides you very goods deals like online free discount coupons it will hepls us to save money and gives good stuff. She given me link too, for free Coupons Huggies Coupons Printable 2012 you can follow this site.

4. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

I would suggest MUSTELA baby products...for my son I used till 9 month..now I am using mothercare products..for massage I am using Danbury lal oil...as suggest by my mother

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I personally loved Aveeno a lot

KashmirFlower likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@Shreya147852
    :hello:Kudos to you. That is fantastic to OP & to her similarly placed fellow IL’ites.

2. Though OP desired or and sought only best brand names for baby products, You had almost published your book with several postings in few days and each day at frequent intervals ranging from 2 to 5 minutes.

3. That is really painstaking to give in so minute details exemplifying your love for babies and freedom to them from toxic products.

4. I remember Johnson & Johnson fought a bitter protracted legal battle in defence for one its product in USA eventually doled out over million dollars as compensation to the complainant.

5. It is stupendous work by you and Feel you got it published available as a book.

6. It will be appreciated, if details of publisher name and cost of book be posted here so that those would be and just Mothers can have it by mail order.

Regards.

God bless just mothers and their babies from toxic universe.

7. AnkitaSharma14

AnkitaSharma14 New IL'ite

Térre Baby is the best baby care product brand in India. This brand is 100% organic and plant-powered based so it's completely safe, natural, and ayurvedic. It's free from parabens, toxins, and harmful chemicals.

I used Térre Baby products for my one-year-old girl. After using products my baby's skin is very soft, smooth, and supple. Térre Baby has a wide range of baby care products like baby hair oil, baby lotion, baby face cream, baby massage oil, baby liquid cleanser, baby laundry detergent, baby wipes, and Talc-free Baby Dusting powder.

These products have a mild fragrance. I would highly recommend to all mommies to try at once this Térre Baby brand.