Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much for your blessings. pray that should happen as he is out of his job for almost 2 years. please let me also know if there are any pariharam I can do for this to happen.

Also about my job career - if there will be any change or wil I get any promotion and raise? my DOB is May 30 1971, place of birth Chennai and time-16 hrs.

Thank you so much and appreciate your time and guidance.

2. Purplejasmine

Purplejasmine New IL'ite

Sorry for the confusion. Here are my correct details.
    when will I get a job and how is this year for me?

My details
    DOB: 25-Feb-1985
    POB: Secunderabad(Telengana)
    TOB: 7.00 a.m

Thank you for the patience

3. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir

I want to remind you. As you said , We planned for pregnancy and got pregnant in Nov. but I miscarried in Jan. I am very much worried now and want to know when is the best time to conceive second baby and will it be a healthy pregnancy and will the baby be healthy. I am waiting for your reply sir.

also, we are getting offers to buy a new home and the price is less. Can we go for it now? When is the best time to buy house.I have given mine and my husband details below.
    My details:
    Name:Sadhana
    Dob: 11 Nov 1986
    Time: 4.20 PM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Kumbam
    star: Pooratadhi

Husband details
    Name: Badhri
    Dob: 10 June 1987
    Time: 4.25 PM
    Place: Chennai
    Rasi: Viruchikam
    star: Anusham

please look into our horoscopes and tell when we can plan for second child? Will it be a healthy pregnancy and healthy child? Also when we can get new house?

thanks

4. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    I have been married for 18+ years. I live with my husband, mother in law and son. My mother in law is a very bitter woman. Always complaining and finding faults. I have been ignoring most of her comments for all these years. She insults my family and abuses verbally. It has gone from bad to worse in the last 6-8 months. She has started lying and putting me in a situation where she deliberately gives me spoilt food, tells lies about me to everyone, when i am not around, she reduces the milk in my glaas and fils it up with water....i mean very petty things. I cant believe i am putting up with this nonsense. Still for the sake of family, i have never asked my husband to move out. My mother passed away and i moved my father close to my house. It was a big adjustment for him but he did it. My father is a very good man and a very honest straight forward man. She keeps abusing him all the time. So much so that my father has stopped coming to my house because he is not comfortable. My husband is a good man. He fights for me, stands up for me. But even he cannot change her behaviour. She likes to spread rumours and gossips and watches TV all day. I am a working woman. And she has always resented that. I understand that she is insecure and wants to retain control. but she need not be so mean. Anyway, we had major fights about 3 months ago. And we decided to move out finally. Because it is affecting my son now. She has tried to poison his mind against me and my father. But it has so happened that my son is closest to my father. We want to now move out. Our plan was to look for a house nearby and shift. But now with coronavirus, everything is so uncertain. I dont know what to do. It is difficult...beyond difficult to stay with her. Any remedy, solution for this? And when will we move out?

My Husband's details:
    Name: Sudipto Podder
    DOB : 12 May 1975
    Place of birth: New Delhi
    Time of birth: 2:30PM

My details:
    Name: Vidya Ramachandran
    DOB: 16 Feb 1975
    Place of birth: Katni (MP)
    Time of birth: 9:00PM

Sir...i fully trust you and God. Whatever is the future...i am willing to take it.

Om sai ram

5. Akg27

Akg27 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I have been following this forum since a few years and thank you for being so accurate in prediction.

I have a query regarding my son whose birth details are:

Date of birth: 11-03-2015
    Time of birth: 6:42 pm (18:42)
    Place of birth: New Delhi

Actually I am facing some issues regarding his behaviour as he is slightly hyperactive which impacts his social behaviour and also his studies. He can understand the concept but mind gets distracted very easily and is not attentive.

Can you please suggest when will his behaviour change.

Regards

6. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Namaskarams Sir

Below is the details of my daughter

S Revathy
    DOB - 25/05/1995
    TOB - 8.20 pm Chennai

Request you to please give prediction on 1. Job Prospects and marriage and kids and general well being. Any parigarams to be done

Also, below is a prospective groom details

Name - Pramod S
    DOB - 11.09.1992
    TOB - 4.04 pm Trichy

Pls match my daughters with the groom and let me know if it is good enough to proceed. Will they have a smooth life or will there be any Ego / Mis understanding issues.

Thanks Sir

7. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Namaste

I was working in IT till last week, recently because of economic crises my job has been redundant. I also got to know I am 5 weeks pregnant.

Please advice me if I get another job soon ? Also advice me on my pregnancy

My dob
    30/10/1987
    Time: 5:30 am
    Pub: bangalore

My husband details
    Dob : 17/12/1980
    Tob: 6:30am
    Pob: hubli , karnataka

Waiting for your reply sir

Thank you

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

At present, you are running the major and minor dasa of Jupiter. Jupiter is the lord of 3rd and 6th houses and he is not beneficial to Libra Lagna and things will get improved after 17.05.2020. The transit Saturn is favourable for getting re-employed though not immediately but after a break. Hence, you may accept the job available and look for any change after some time. In the meantime, you may please enjoy your progeny and await for the arrival of new member in your family. You may take good foods, hear the music of your choice and do not worry too much about your profession. If you keep on worrying it may affect the child. So, you may try to develop some positive vibes, which will be good for you at this juncture.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

This is not a good chart for consideration. I do not make any general predictions.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

The charts of the children, till they complete 12 years of age should not be taken up for consideration.

Regards