Mistakes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by messedup, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:@messedup
    Since you had mentioned in the post of boarding train that was heading opposite of your destination, here is an example of super mistake.

• Once trains - Amritsar to Dadar & the other -Dadar to Amritsar were moving in opposite direction Halted at midnight on tracks on opposite sides of a common platform.

Hawkers and vendors crisscrossing with milling crowd on the platform.

In my compartment a passenger from upper berth vacated and alighted.

• A man rushing to my section of the compartment climbed up the vacant upper berth.

The train began to move forward toward Amritsar.

• Morning, with his eyes half shut the upper berth passenger enquired me how long it would take for train to reach Dadar. I told him, in a while it would reach Amritsar.
    He, instead of being shocked, simply said “ Kay Kamal hai INDIAN RAILWAYS ka. Upper berth going to Dadar while lower berth proceeds to Amritsar”.

You know what was the MISTAKE actually happened.

Yes you guessed it right.

• At midnight He alighted from the opposite train for some beverage and got into my train that was halted at other side of the same platform.
    God there is a take in every mishtake.

Amica, messedup and Angela123 like this.
  2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

OMG that's really super analysis of the situation.
    "Kay Kamal hai INDIAN RAILWAYS ka. Upper berth going to Dadar while lower berth proceeds to Amritsar”."

Can't control
    :roflmao:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

My kids usually have some weekly activities for which we have to send them the things asked for. Once I read the note that they need three colored fruits to celebrate republic day. I asked my husband to bring the fruits and packed them properly. I then praised myself for that as many times I miss these notes. Next day my friend came and told me that she too send the fruits for this activity that was in her son's class who is in the class of my younger son. At that time I realised that I gave fruits to my elder son but the notice came for the younger one. :facepalm:

Amica, Angela123 and Thyagarajan like this.