Horizon International Academy , Chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by stdhivya, Aug 31, 2012.

1. sharwin87

sharwin87 New IL'ite

my kid studying there. teaching too good.but main issue the trasport.if both are working ,this is main issue.

2. sharwin87

sharwin87 New IL'ite

Hi,Education is too good. That's not a problem.But the trasport is the biggest issue.They wont arrange that properly. They wont adjust .If both are working ,this is the biggest issue in this school. My kid also studying there. I suffered a lot. They alot one point,we will pickup and drop there only.That point is too long for me.I request them.But they are not considered.

3. krithikasanty

krithikasanty New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Attended the orientation session in Horizon and felt very satisfied. Good to see positive reviews as well. Only issue is with the transport.

I am from Medavakkam and it seems they don't provide house picks. Just wanted to see if anyone is from Medavakkam so that we can arrange for a private transport if possible.

4. Cutiepie2016

Cutiepie2016 New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    This year I'm planning to join my child in horizon, kovilancheri. Can anyone tell me about the school atmosphere, teaching methodology, how they treat kids and how they give importance to outdoor games

5. Sangy85

Sangy85 New IL'ite

6. Sangy85

Sangy85 New IL'ite

Hi I’m looking for admission in horizon International Academy anyone pls share French language is to be teach after 6th grade in this school or any other schools around this area ,east tambaram,medavakkam areas