Verses from the Holy Quran.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Yumna, Feb 26, 2012.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Hi @Yumna
    Can you please explain post 129 Verses from the Holy Quran. Especially the last phrase ..."
    Is there a connection to the honey the bees make?

Thanks much

SuperLily and Yumna like this.
  2. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much for asking.

These aayah (verse of the Quran) are talking about the Bees.

In fact the very name of the chapter to which these aayah belong is called “The Bee”.

In these aayah, Almighty God is saying that it is HE who instructed Bees: "Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect". Here it means what people construct.

God is inspiring( inspiration here means guidance) them to do is: “feed on all kinds of fruit” and then they are asked to “follow the ways made easy for them by their Lord” .This indicates the set guidance they follow, their extra-ordinary way of living because how they function, making hives; excellent organization and maintenance with in the hive, building honey combs which in itself is an amazing mathematical feature, determining directions and guiding other bees to the food (waggle dance),swarming and then finally what comes out of their bellies (Honey)”… all this what looks fascinating is made easy for the bees to do.

Almighty God emphasizes that “ in which (Honey) there is healing for people”.

Astonishingly, the gender used for the bees in this aayah is female gender, indicating that the bees that collect the nectar are females. For example, if we use “she” or “her”, we know for sure that we are talking about a feminine gender.

So the aayah: “And your Lord inspired the bee, saying: "Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect". "Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you)." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. 16:68-69

Finally the last part of aayah : Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think. 16:69

This aayah means that in all this (explained above) is a sign for people who contemplate, to understand the truth and wisdom behind these aayah that Who causes all of this to happen. Surely, there is a Creator behind all that intellect and there is a purpose. The call to think deeply!

I hope it is clear to you now.

P.S: Sorry if it feels like I am giving you details about the Bee but that is in fact the explanation of those aayah :)

regards,
    Yumna

SuperLily and kkrish like this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Yumna.
    Please do not apologize for giving explanation. I like the way you explain in simple terms.
    A beautiful verse.

Yumna likes this.
  4. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @kkrish for your constant likes.

5. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

In the Name of God,the Most Beneficent,the Ever Merciful !

Asalamualaikum...May peace be upon you !

Today's Verse :

Repel evil with good. 23:96

6. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Profound message.

SuperLily and Yumna like this.
  7. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then WE parted them? And WE have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? 21:30

8. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

You who believe,fulfill your pledges. 5:1

9. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

Truly,it is in the remembrance of God that hearts find peace. 13:28

10. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

Say,Only what God has decreed will happen to us.
    HE is our Master: let the believers put their trust in God. 9: 51

Personal reflection:
    In this tribulation,this is one of the main aayah which comforts me and gives me strength.And we all must have faith in our Creator that if something is decreed to afflict us,it will,no matter wherever we are.Otherwise even if the whole world wants to harm you,no one can.God is the ONE,who has control over everything.And this is the time we all should introspect ourselves and our intentions and deeds.
    This is the time that I have to realize and accept the harsh truth that I am born to die and if I am prepared to go at any given moment.This is the time that I have to realize that I was living in the illusion that I am living in so n so city or this n that country,I have access and means to this n that facility and care and here one tiny creature of God has shattered all my illusions and reality has hit hard.I have no refuge from HIM but HE HIMSELF.

Take precautions,stay safe but put your trust in God not in the efforts and means.May God relieve all of us from this harm soon.

"IF YOU CAN'T GO OUTSIDE,GO INSIDE" (Timber Hawkeye)