1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Summary of RC/JS/CB/UB/KJ novels

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by nirancha, May 12, 2010.

1. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am searching for a novel. The story line is like, the heroine along with her son come for an interview, without knowing it is hero's hotel. The hero's father takes interview. The hero asks his dad to select her. He then investigates his past encounter with heroine and come to know truth..and so on.. help me with the novel pls

2. mdnaveena

mdnaveena New IL'ite

Hi friends
    I need to find 2 novel which I read long back I don’t know the novel name or other so plz help me to find the novel name

1 heroin will reach the airport with her friends and hero will also reach the airport at the same time. Heroin will not like hero because he will marry heroin with out her permission while she was young. But hero loves her very much heroins friends will be actually hero’s friends he will send them to help heroin at last hero will tell his love and they will live happily

2 Nd story is heroin will be doing his catering course hero will be the sponsor for heroin but she won’t know that she had a friend and her friend will love heroins brother but she thinks that she loves hero. Hero will conduct and food festival in that she will make tirumailai nayakar mahal cake hero will be impressed he will marry her and take her to foreign

3. Megna

Megna New IL'ite

Hi
    I need a help from you as you seem to have read a lot of tamil novels.
    I'm searching for a tamil novel i read before some years(5yrs). I cant remember both the name of novel as well as the author. The story goes like heroine is very beautiful as well as talented gets married to the hero who is really handsome as well as rich but on their first night the hero tells her that he did this marriage only because of his parents constant compulsion so they are husband and wife only for name sake the heroine is devastated but just decides to accept her fate. She gets along with his family really well and becomes a part of them. Our hero falls for her but doesn't realize it or more like refuses to accept the fact that he is in love with her ( he has a past of love failure with some other girl who left him for another guy). Rest of the story is about how the hero realizes his love and tell her his love.

4. Megna

Megna New IL'ite

Hi
    I'm searching for a tamil novel i read before some years(5yrs). I cant remember both the name of novel as well as the author. The story goes like heroine is very beautiful as well as talented gets married to the hero who is really handsome as well as rich but on their first night the hero tells her that he did this marriage only because of his parents constant compulsion so they are husband and wife only for name sake the heroine is devastated but just decides to accept her fate. She gets along with his family really well and becomes a part of them. Our hero falls for her but doesn't realize it or more like refuses to accept the fact that he is in love with her ( he has a past of love failure with some other girl who left him for another guy). Rest of the story is about how the hero realizes his love and tell her his love.

5. Megna

Megna New IL'ite

Hi

6. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Hi ! I am not aware of this one..

7. RCmamfan

RCmamfan New IL'ite

hi frnds
    I forgot the story name. author is Ramani Chandran. Hero is a farmer in a village where heroine sister resides. heroine is an educated girl and she will be planning to marry a employed guy by whom she was proposed. She will go to her sister place to inform her about this. but heroine will shocked to learn her sister fixed her marriage with hero. She will not accept this marriage and threatens her by telling she is going tomorrow. So her sister makes heroine little unconscious and will make her marry to hero. Hero is not aware of all these things and he really loves heroine. So they start their life but later even heroine will fall in love with hero. but she is still angry on her sister for letting her marry to hero for money. So heroine continuously avoids hero to give money to her sister. at the end all problem will be resolved and they will live happily.
    please let me the book title. Thanks in advance.

8. indussindhu

indussindhu New IL'ite

Novel name VANI

9. indussindhu

indussindhu New IL'ite

It’s Mallika Manivannan ‘s Kanagaratnam Kai seruma

10. indussindhu

indussindhu New IL'ite

It’s Uma Balakumar’s theendi sendra thendral