Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Thanks you so much sir.. As you correctly said he is popular in a place other than his birth place. Also.. We have no intention to settle abroad.

And as per your reading what I understood that this is a good period for him. We are only interested in getting a visa for him. So I believe we can try again??

Do you advice a favourable time when we should try Again?

2. Helpingbee

Helpingbee Senior IL'ite

namaste and humble gratitude for ur service.
    Please predict if i will get pregnant this year and will it be a smooth journey?

Details are
    name sanobar
    date of birth 05.11.1985
    time 08.10 am
    place kumbokanam tamil nadu
    husband details
    name :ali
    date of birth: 29.12.1981
    time: 4.00 am
    place:kumbokanam

3. TulipQ

TulipQ New IL'ite

Namaskarams Sir,

Thank you for all the effort you put in to bring these predictions for all of us.

Request your kind help with the queries I have below. My birth details are:

Date of Birth: June 4th 1980
    Time of Birth: 2.40 pm
    Place of Birth: New Delhi, India

I would be highly grateful if you could kindly predict the following for me:

- Financial stability and Job prospects:
    I am currently between jobs and my prime concern at the moment is to get into a new job role.
    Is taking up a stable job on the cards for me at this time?
    What would be the future prospects in terms of career growth and new opportunities (like moving abroad etc.)

- Health concerns:
    My health has taken a downturn in the recent past, and I would like to know if 2020 would be a good year to recoup and regain my good health. I am also a little down since I am stressed about my finances and my kid.

I realise you usually prefer not to predict on health aspects, but please guide me on any slokas I can chant or suggestions to help me stay positive, in good health and financially stable.

I am very thankful for your help, and eagerly looking forward to your reply.

Warm Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The change of profession for the present is not much supportive since you are at present undergoing the Sade SAti period and also you are running the period of SAturn.

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Virgo Lagna, owned by Mercury, who is well placed in the 10th house, house of professsion along with the 9th lord Venus, which forms a powerful Dharma Karmathipathy yoga and this yoga will take one, born in an ordinary family to teh hightest position in the life.

In view of running Sade SAti and also the running dasa of SAturn, it is not advisable to change your job and you may stick on in the present position, atleast the Saturn moves out of Capricorn, which may be around mid of 2022

In your chart, the 12th house, house of bed pleasure, hospitalisation, foreign stay is occupied by 4th and 7th lord Jupiter, 3rd and 8th lord Mars, 5th and 6th lord Saturn and also the Rahu.

Teh 4th lord in 12th may give opportunity to get settled in a foreign land / abroad or away from your birth place. However, Rahu in the fixed sign is not good for getting settled in abroad.

The 7th lord in 12th, shows that the life partner may not be much supportive. The conjunction of Mars and SAturn may cause problems in bed pleasure; however, the presence of Jupiter along with this pair is a relief factor.

In as much as you are running the major and minor dasa of Saturn, there may be chances of some health issues since Saturn is not only the 5th lord; but also the 6th lord and he has joined with the 8th lord Mars. In as much this combination of prevalent in the house of Leo, you may better take care of anything related to your heart. Please try to avoid any fatty items and if you come across with heart related issues, you may consult a cardiologist without any delay and take the proper treatment which will be good for you

Of all the dasa the dasa of mars will be a very problematic one; luckily you have completed the Mars dasa in the birth itself and probably, you might have faced some health issues, when you were a child.

Even though the Saturn is the 6th lord, he is also the 5th lord; and teh period of 5th lord will be one of the periods in everyone's life.

The transit Ketu in 5th house from your dasa lord Saturn, which may cause some setbacks until the midle of this year.

Hence, I would suggest you to better try to be in low profile in the office and in case, if you are driving a car, please try to avoid any long journey or speed drive. As long as Saturn dasa is over, i.e January, 2038, you should not take the car or even two wheeler for any long journey and better utilise the public transport system. Also, avoid any road journey with your office colleagues.

Please try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame oil and sesame seed to the crows on every Saturday, before your breakfast and do not take any liquor or non veg on Saturday. If possible, please try to be on fast from sun rise to sun set.

Please treat the servants / maids both in the office and also home nice and do not scold them in any manner. Please try to offer liberally to the handicapped and leprosy affected people

Please use Agarbathies in the house in the pooja rooms daily in the morning and also evening.

If there is any unused items in the house, please try to remove and dispose them and do not allow them to be get stagnated in the house.

Please clean the toilet used by you, without expecting others

Please use sesame oil in the pooja room

If you are HIndu, please arrange to visit either LOrd Ayyappan temple or Lord Hanuman temple or both on Saturday, which will be extremely good for you.

If you are able to do the possible remedial measures suggested by me, you will certainly get major relief in the life

Regards

TulipQ likes this.
  5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

kindly repost your request after a week.

Regards

6. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji,

can you advise Any remedy for govt job? I am jobless and trying to find job, I want to get govt job pls advise.

DOB 19 Aug 1984
    Time : 6:10 AM
    Place :New Delhi,India
    Current Location Canada

7. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams sir,
    My relative boy's details:
    DOB: 17.09.1982
    TIME: 05.49 PM
    PLACE OF BIRTH: Pudukottai
    His marriage is getting delayed..so many charts received through matrimony as well as friends and relatives. But for unknown reasons no proposal ended in marriage till date.. Now we get a proposal through some matrimony.
    The girls details are:
    DOB: 07.06.1988
    TIME:01.55 AM
    Place of birth: Mangalore
    I need your advice in proceeding with this proposal sir.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Adeep

8. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    The situation at home has gone from bad to worse. My mother in law is arguing, fighting and spreading tales. It has become unbearable to stay in the same house. So much tension. My husband fought for me and the situation is such that he wants us to move out of this house. I am very unhappy. I dont want to break up the family but i cannot coexist with her anymore. I have tried to be good, adjusting and accomodating. But she has taken it as a sign of weakness and has left no stones unturned to humiliate me and spread lies. I think its in our best interest to move out. Sir, will we be moving out this year? How to make things work till then? And if we are not moving out, what can i do to improve the situation at home?

Thanks,
    Vidya

9. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    We are trying for kid from last 5 yrs , not able to conceive took all the treatments but everything is failed .
    My details
    Birthdate:- 12-09-1985
    Birthplace:- jalgaon maharashtra
    Time 10:15 am

Husband details
    Birthdate :-4-11-1979
    Birthtime:-5:30pm
    Place :- jalgaon maharashtra

Please sir plz guide us / help us is there any chance of my own baby in my life i am really worried ,i have done everything Ivf iui ayurvedic allopathy

10. Seera

Seera New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    You asked me to remind you after a week. I am requesting you again. Please help.

Regards,
    Seera