Remedies For Early Marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by pinkpeony, Feb 6, 2020.

1. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

Please help your new friend :)

I'm looking for remedies for early marriage.

Joined IL with a lot of hopes, thank you.

2. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

What remedies, the question is more general please be specific about what you're looking forward. Do you need suggestions on how to stop someone from getting married early, or child marriage.
    If you don't want to get married early stay strong in your decision.

Angela123 likes this.
  3. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

I would like to get married early. It is already late as I am 30 years old, will be 31 soon. Please help. Thanks :)

4. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Find a match for you soon and settle.. Still the question is what help do you think people here can be of.. I mean please brief in what way you need help, do you find it difficult to find someone or tips to look in a guy or what's that you want to.. So general question please be specific so that the friends out here will pout in their thoughts to help you..

5. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

I want pooja/prayer remedies. Rest of the efforts are on. I'm getting many proposals, just waiting for the right guy, so need some prayer/pooja to get a right match soon and get married soon :)

6. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Recently I heard from one relative that they performed Radha-Krishna marriage in temple . You can try that. There is a temple specifically devoted to remove obstacles related to marriage called thirumananjeri. You can perform some kaingaryam there. Mostly it is better to get horoscope checked out for specific pariharam and do it. Good luck

7. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

You can visit thirupalani, thirumanancheri, also during pournami if you can go to Girivalam. Also get your horoscope seen for any pariharam, so that you can act accordingly.
    These were the remedies that my mom had done, it had worked..

8. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Surely you will be blessed with a lovely life, just keep the positivity. Best wishes

9. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much. I have been to Thirumananjeri 3 years back. It worked for my brother but I'm still waiting. I live in US so it's not easy to visit these temples.

Regarding horoscopes, I consulted many people. No one could find any issues, but marriage is still getting delayed. Can you give me some tips to be positive? I try hard but sometimes I feel sad. Thank you :)

10. pinkpeony

pinkpeony Senior IL'ite

Thank you. I already visited Thirumananjeri 3 years back. It worked for my brother, I am still waiting.
    For Radha Krishna marriage, do we need to do as a group or individually? Let me inquire about it.