Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ENiro18

ENiro18 New IL'ite

Hi sir,

Name- ENiro
    DOB- 6/11/1999
    Time of birth- 7.50pm
    Place of birth- Paris( France)

please let me know about my career. it will mean a lot
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2020
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Whenever you are approaching a Doctor or an Astrologer, you should not hide anything because both of them are healers. I shall look into their charts leisurely and let you know.

Regards

strei likes this.
  3. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not make any general predictions and also for my assessment, i never copy and paste anything. You are liberty to go through the replies given by me earlier to many members of the forum

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please use sesame oil in your pooja room and never try to take meat or alcohol on any Saturday and also avoid any be relations on Saturday. If poosible please try to be on fast on every Saturday from sun rise to sun set, if the health permits so. Also, please avoid blue or black clothes including inner garments, kerchiefs etc., in general and in particula on Saturday.

Please pray Lord hanumanji

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

Kindly post your request separately, after a week.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

IN western countries, the love and relationship are quite common. Hence, I do not like to look into this issue.

In your chart, the 7th lord, lord of spouse, ie, Jupiter has gone to 11th house, house of gain and the 11th lord, lord of gain has gone to 7th, house. Astrologically, this is called Parivarthana (exchange of signs). This a best position, which will give rise in career and financial position.

the 11th house is 5th from the 7th house and this is likely to bring a rich life partner or you may become rich after the marriage. The 7th and 9th from the 11th house. 9th is the house of fortune. Hence, you will be fortunate in matters concerning the 11th house, ie, gain, fulfilment of desire etc.

There are number of astrological combinations to get married; of which as per Nadi, when the transit jupiter crosses the natal Mars (in the case of female), one will get married.. Your Natal Mars is placed in the sign of Sagittarius; wherein at present the transit Jupiter is therein. Hence, once the transit Jupiter croses the Mars between 20 deg and 23.20 deg, there are chances for getting married. Accordingly, the following periods are very favourable to get married :

1) 2nd Feb 2020 and 19th Feb 2020

2) 13th Sept 2020 and 19th Sept 2020

In as much as the 7th lord jupiter is placed in the sign of Aries, owned by Mars, the spouse may be an authoritative and commanding one

As the lord 10th house, ie, lord of profession is placed in the 11th house, you will have good professional career and also good income / savings.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The period between Nov 2020 and Oct 2021 is highly supportive for progeny as per both the charts.

Please try to obtain a phograph of Lord Krishna in the form a child and pray Him dedicatedly, by offering sweet, milk, curd or milk products, which will give beneficial results.

Regards

8. SCA

SCA New IL'ite

Thank you again sir,

For how long does he (my son) needs to follow above remedy?

9. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

Hi sir

I am waiting for your reply. Can you please look into it when you get a chance.

10. Seera

Seera New IL'ite

Hi,

please help. We are trying for kids for about two years now without any success. Everything was alright before I got married on 6 Nov, 2016 but after marriage my periods became irregular and now I only get periods with medicine. Even though doctors says that results are normal every month and I should conceive but it has not worked yet

my details
    Name - Seera
    Date of birth- 25 may, 1986
    Place of birth- Ludhiana, Punjab India
    Time of birth - 8:13 PM

My husband’s details-
    Name - Angad
    Date of birth - 21 Sep, 1988
    Place of birth - Kolkata, West Bengal, India
    Time of birth - 10:30 PM

please help
    Thanks,