Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. HomoeoCARE

HomoeoCARE New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    Thanks for your warm welcome.

HomoeoCARE

2. mile

mile New IL'ite

There are two types of investors. Short-term, and Long-term. Short-term investors primarily aim to gain from market movement, whereas long-term investors look at the fundamentals and the robustness of the opportunity and its potential for returns over an extended period.

For the short-term investor, timing and current market conditions are of huge significance. They want to get into the market during a bull run, and get out when the market has matured.

In contrast, long-term investors don’t pay attention to the market cycles, and look at what the investment can return on-going, and where they expect to see this in 5,10 or more years and the potential capital gain.

Its therefore only natural for some investors to ask if this is indeed the right time to invest in Dubai real estate market?

Dubai has been a preferred investment destination for both large as well as small investors ever since Dubai opened its doors to foreign investors. Global HNIs (High-Net-worth-Individuals), European Expats, NRIs (Non-resident Indians), and other global players have been confidently investing on Dubai realty market.

A number of events worldwide has fueled the interest of investors from across the globe into Dubai’s property market. And this continues to grow. The UK’s exit from the European Union has also helped bring global investors to Dubai. In addition, Dubai realty market is a darling of Arabs from both, GCC and non-GCC countries.

IN response to the growing demand for investment opportunities in Dubai, the Government of Dubai is also taking steps to make the process more convenient, and increasingly charming for the investors.

With all this backdrop, we have the Dubai World Expo 2020 coming up in October 2020. For the 25million expected visitors, the demand for accommodation facilities is mind-boggling. And that is driving the prices upwards and is likely to continue well into 2021.

There are some Real Estate companies in Dubai Dubai's Largest Real Estate Property Portal - DubaiRealEstateXpert

3. tejsingh23

tejsingh23 New IL'ite

Shoenvious is a luxury ladies’ footwear company that allows women to design and order customized and handmade shoes using our online 3D shoe designer.

We created Shoenvious for discerning women who are looking for something individual and unique to empower those who had to make style compromises, who were forced to buy an ill-fitting pair, and those with very small, large, or uneven shoe sizes and complex foot shapes who struggle to find footwear that fits.We're changing the way women shop for shoes by giving her the freedom to create a personalized pair that's tailored to her needs – at fair prices. Because of our direct-to-consumer model, we are able to eliminate unnecessary markups and redirect traditional retail overhead costs into the quality of our products.

Visit Website Wedding Shoes

4. nithyavanthika

nithyavanthika New IL'ite

Hi I'm Nithya. After a long time I come to IL.
    Hope every thing is going well..
    Thank you:relaxed::relaxed::beer-toast1:

5. quotesoflife23

quotesoflife23 New IL'ite

Words are god is the website with a global cause of igniting conscious living in mankind Being with us can be meeting yourself in person Awareness of our existence and improving it is a process which we must seek in life. We are the people with different Conscience but the same Consciousness and when we become identified with it, we find the connecting chords of the cosmos and get to know that we are not separate from anything in existence. Wisdom is power (subjectively) and power is best shared among us.

Visit Website Quotes - Best 100 Motivational Quotes | Words Are God

6. RekhaUK

RekhaUK Senior IL'ite

Hi, Iam Rekha, i earlier lived in Chennai & Bangalore. Now in UK though. I'd like to connect with folks from South India. I have been browsing in IL for many years, and i would say it's interesting. Currently i'm pursuing to become a therapist and counsellor
    for relationship and psychosexual challenges.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  7. traveldream

traveldream Senior IL'ite

I am a woman who is still searching for my path.

I am an introvert and looking at exploring and discovering myself with honesty and trying to accept myself.....

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Rihana likes this.
  8. Ashrao

Ashrao New IL'ite

Hello everyone

I'm Aishwarya. I have 2 small kids. Enjoying my motherhood.

I hope some of you ladies can help me.
    We are moving to south Jersey. Looking for friendly neighborhoods for my kids.
    My daughter is a very sensitive child and has hard time making friends.
    Can I know some good community to stay in Jersey?

Any indian community? Does anyone know if Mt.Laurel has good indian community?

We are ready confused and very anxious about the move.

Thank you ladies!

9. Soniashri

Soniashri New IL'ite

Hi All
    I m unable to find how should I post
    So I randomly chosen reply to introduce myself

Myself Sonia Shridher from Noida India
    I m a housewife
    Found this site very gud so registered
    May b we need to shift Bangkok Thailand so I want to know anybody from Thailand here
    Thanks

Leop10866 likes this.
  10. vincent1MM

vincent1MM New IL'ite