1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Ironing Board Ideas?

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Rihana, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

So, after many years, I am looking to change and improve my ironing board "arrangement" and was checking out some websites.

What is the latest? My budget is preferably under $150. The regular basic ironing board that folds when not in use is of course an option. But, what other fancier, cooler options are there now?

I was looking at stow-away wall-mount ones, and really liked some. When not in use, they disappear into a "wall cabinet." STOW AWAY In-Wall Ironing Board, White

Clothes ironed are western casual, jeans, and semi-formal. Rarely Indian clothes. And, ironing happens about once in 3-4 weeks only.

Amica and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:We invariably attempt to iron out the differences & Our family get ironed washed clothes who has been allotted space downstairs patio.

2. I think there are multi-purpose equipment which disappear into show case as well. This I had seen in Bombay shops. Amazon could lead us to better models within $150.

3. All the best all they the new year to all members of your family & you.
    Happy holiday season.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God -devotees likes or loves to see you always well attired in exquisite clothes & jewels.

Rihana likes this.
  3. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

I saw an ironing board in a laundry room drawer in my friends house. It was very cool!!

Rihana likes this.
  4. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I'm still using the first ironing board I ever bought. It's a basic folding thingy and does the job just fine. Although it doesn't see as much use as it once did.

Why "rarely?" What's your secret? :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  5. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

I like the ironing board from costco. Not in-wall, but the width is something that impressed me and is sturdy.

Rihana likes this.