1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Are The Top 5 Best And Worst Qualities Of Your Husband ? And How Is Your Married Life ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anitalovesyou, Jan 11, 2020.

1. anitalovesyou

anitalovesyou Silver IL'ite

You can mention more or less than 5 points.
    Word which best describes your Married life — Joyride, romantic, So-so, Tensed, Worst (You can write your own words too)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020

2. Topaz49

Topaz49 Gold IL'ite

When two people love each other, they put the other ahead of his/her self; it ends up with a natural balance. The result is satisfying and a happy married life.

3. anitalovesyou

True. But I was asking one’s own personal experienced answers, like how they feel about their husband and married life

4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

His best qualities:-
    1. He always makes me feel very comfortable at his presence. Which eventually makes me his complete dependent in everything (in a positive way)
    2. He is good at physical love, including intimacy and the usual hugs and kisses if needed daily to give me assurance and to boost my day
    3. He is very smart and good looking guy. So, indirectly he motivates me to keep fit and maintain my shape to match his looks
    4. He is a good man - just that you need to be with him for a long time to read his heart.
    5. He respects and maintain a decent relationship with all my relatives and friends

His bad qualities
    1. He is irresponsible & very much careless about life, future and kids
    2. He is very lazy, and have no interest in taking up challenges in life/job etc
    3. He has a greatest weakness about his side of the family, despite knowing they are extremely cunning. Though he knows them, and takes extreme precaution from them, he still feels guilt and sad for the fact that they are not with him as closely as any parents should be. His inability to move on or to accept life as it is is his weakness.
    4. He is spendthrift. No plans on cash management, rather he is very poor on it.
    5. He lacks interpersonal skills... be it managing relatives or acting in a crowd. He simply lacks this people skill. He shows attitude and are blamed for his rude behavior by others. Though he may be right or his intention was pure, because of his lack of people's skill he is mostly unable to please people.

Our marriage....
    It has started on the rock, but we sailed all the rough sea together. Now after a decade, we are having our best time. Touchwood.
    It is now a joyride

5. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

Here goes top 5:
    1. Hands down the most responsible, logic and honest person in my life. Never lies to me.
    2. Romantic and funny always, can make any company interesting, I dont ever worry about entertaining guests when we have company.
    3. Thinks through every decision, a quality I learned from him.
    4. This is probably the best quality of him as a person - he puts his heart and soul into anything he do. he is thorough. That reflects in his actions. So if he is angry, I feel like it is end of the world.
    5. He loves me and will love me no matter what. After a decade, he still makes my toes curl.

Now to bottom 5.

1. He gets angry and yells. this is the most hated quality of his. He apologizes for yelling and is making very slow progress on not yelling.
    2. lazy in house hold work, but if he sees I am working a lot, he is ready to take over, again learning slowly in that department.
    3. He needs to be told, which annoys me sometimes. But he is ready to hep when told. I want him to help me without being told, and he wants me to tell him whenever I need him. it is a never ending cycle.
    4. Brutally honest. It hurts sometimes, I would think can't he sugar coat it a little? it is like ripping a band aid, feels bad, but its done. Honestly, I dont like it.
    5. Not organized. Will look for his keys and wallet for 10 mins before leaving the house. This is probably the most annoying. We had huge fights over how he leaves his things when he come in from work!!

It is very cheesy, but we have great marriage. he always put our family - DH, I and DD first and then only anyone else comes for him. From day one of our marriage, we decided we will not be fighting over it is your fam or my fam. With either side of the families, we both try to make the most logical and practical solution. We say, yell and fight what we want to, but at the end of the day, we will put that aside and take our family time and be happy.

So our marriage is downright romantic, everyday!

anitalovesyou and DDream like this.
  6. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

His top 5 best qualities.
    1.Fair :-He is a good human being, he sees good in everyone and tries to understand everyone's perspective or atleast he tries his best to be fair and just in very situation.He does not like to hurt or humiliate anyone.
    2.He is not materialstic or greedy. During marriage and after also, my inlaws asked for dowry directly and indirectly and put pressure on him.But he very frankly told he is against it, earning his mothers'wrath till today.He does not expect anything from my parents.Neither he expect any material help from his parents. He is self made man.
    3.Respects women:-He never looks at women in bad way or makes comment about any woman's dress or character- he respects everyone and understands their situation. He also treats me equal - there is no power play between us.
    4. Emotional and patient :- He made many adjustments for me for which I cant be grateful enough, as I can be a difficult person at times
    5. respects my bond with my parents:- My parents also love him like son,but unlike some son in laws- he does not act arrogant about getting importance. He never tries to reduce my contact with my parents in any way.

His top worst qualities:-
    1.Less confidence:- If someone blames him he easily accepts smallest fault without looking at the other person's role.
    2. Workaholic- he sometimes neglects his health/meals/rest very much and more dedicated to work.But I feel he has ended up neglecting health seriously
    3. Too much sacrificing for his relatives- He will do any sacrifice for his relatives a good quality certainly, but sometimes they exploit.They are very practical.
    4. Short temper- sometime he will just get angry on small matters but it's just a few moments- mostly it's justified because I''m a bit careless around the house and tend to lose things.
    5.Picky:- He is too picky about food, clothes- always puts me in dilemna what too cook or what dress to buy for him - big dilemna always

Our family has ups and down due to external circumstances and we suffered a lot due to those, but between both of us we are very happy and love each other truly. I have many problems in life but I prefer this life because I got husband like him.We understand each other well and I feel we were meant to be- soulmates.I feel my life is worthy because I got true love.

anitalovesyou and Angela123 like this.
  7. anitalovesyou

So many interesting answers, with so many interesting good and bad qualities