Post delivery massage lady

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by rabiazzz, Mar 28, 2011.

1. sbushra

sbushra New IL'ite

Hi this massage lady is good and i done with her . Her name is nagamani and contact number is 0527831014

2. sbushra

sbushra New IL'ite

Hi all
    I done with this lady , her name is nagamani and contact number is 0527831014.she is from india and has a very good experience.

Aswaty likes this.
  3. Amira143

Amira143 New IL'ite

Hi can anyone help me. How i can find a lady who gives massage to mother and baby, in Abu Dhabi. I have just delivered a baby 15 days ago, and body keeps on paining every time whole day. I heard that I can find ladies who takes care of mother and baby after the delivery. Can anyone suggest me with the place or may be contact details of such ladies.

Thank you

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  4. Divine

Divine New IL'ite

Hi!
    I know this is a really old thread but thought I must share my contact. Her name is Bhanu. She is an excellent masseuse for mother and baby post natal. She has 30 years of experience massaging in the UAE. I personally have experienced weight loss with her massage post delivery. Her Saree tying technique helped reduce my stomach and regain muscle.
    Bhanu also has excellent herbal tips for mother and child which I've benefited well at a time when my newborn was suffering colic.

I highly recommend her. Please call her for bookings. 0505889230.

Her charges are in line with the market and depending on distance, she may charge extra for transport. She has covered DIP, Ghusais, Midriff,Warqa, Al Twar, Sharjah, Karama, Bur Dubai etc.

5. arch2017

arch2017 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am living in Sharjah and due on NOv 17, I need lady who can give massage for mother and baby.

6. surve

surve New IL'ite

Hi,

After reading this thread i asked this so called lady Bhanu for baby massage, please BEWARE of her. She will harass you day and night with her phone calls and She is an extortionist. She isnt good in massage either. After just 3 days of massage service at our home after seeing her poor service, when we ask her to stop visiting for massage, she demands full month salary. Even after paying her 10 days salary as a goodwill, she keeps harassing us non stop.

So please do not trust such articles on internet as mostly these are written by themselves and take precaution in hiring baby massage women as many of them take undue advantages. I am taking effort to write this only to share my bad experience with her and save others from the troubles i am going through.

7. Bhartiit1

Bhartiit1 New IL'ite

Hi Divya, are still available to provide services?

8. Divine

Divine New IL'ite

Hi Surve,

I'm so sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with Bhanu. I'm sure you have your reasons.
    I'm sure you also understand that everyone recommends services on this forum in good faith. I am not a robot nor am I writing because I get paid or any other service for recommending her. I chose to share my experience because I really benefited from her. She hasn't harassed me or the 16 other mothers I personally recommended in my family and friend circle. She has been giving post delivery care for more than 30 years and surely she's doing something right if shes been around that long.
    Please don't misunderstand the above. I respect the experience you may have had with Bhanu. Ive communicated this feedback with her and hopefully you won't have to experience it again.

I wish you the best of experiences going forward. ❤️