1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Best diet for major weight loss

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Lunabella318, Nov 9, 2015.

1. rosemartine

rosemartine New IL'ite

Avoid fat and take low calori and take Protein containing food products.Take juice,milk,fruits and salad.Drink warm water daily.

2. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Hi
    This is what i am planning to do - mix veg. Take all the low carb veggies- cabbage carrots beans cauliflower broccoli and radish etc. Boil and flavour them. And make them your main meal. You can add some kind of protein or eat with one chapati / little bit rice. But veggies should be the main meal.

I did this for a month in 2016 and lost 5 kgs without any other efforts.

Today I am starting this same diet and hoping for success. Will keep you posted

veeramachaneni and Itsmylife143 like this.
  3. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Try keto diet. U will lose weight. I tried for 2 month and lost 2 1/2 kg. Still maintaining even after stop dieting.

Itsmylife143 likes this.
  4. srsgjm

srsgjm New IL'ite

low-carb diet is also good. A low-carb diet generally excludes or limits most grains, legumes, fruits, breads, sweets, pastas and starchy vegetables, and sometimes nuts and seeds

Ramyarc likes this.
  5. shubhangsaurav

shubhangsaurav New IL'ite

Maintain a balanced diet consisting of dry fruits, cereals, berries, oats and quinoa. You can switch to healthy drinking options like green tea or black tea.

6. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Hello hello
    An update from me:
    I lost 4 kgs in 1 and 1/2 months
    I started with 20 hours water only fast every day following the omad craze. I lost 2 kgs but that’s all I could lose.
    However omad helped me with self discipline. I ditched omad and moved to the veggies and lentils diet. In veggies i made a point to include fiber rich veg like celery carrots and radish.
    also reduced rice and chapati to only once a week serving
    Moved away from milk tea to black tea. This helped me in supressing morning sugar cravings
    Switched from oily pickles to veggies fermented in vinegar
    in the next two weeks i lost another 2 kgs.
    I have a long way to go- 8 kgs but confident that am in the right path.

Gauri03 likes this.
  7. Ramyarc

Ramyarc Silver IL'ite

Hello
    I lost another 2 kgs with the same diet as mentioned above! I call it - eat your veggies diet ! It was a pleasant surprise

Vegetables -especially low cal fibre rich ones are so underrated in our diet

but they are the holy grail for weight loss. I am 6 kgs away from my ideal weight and am optimistic about getting there soon