Yearly Pay Is Close To A “millon Dollars?”

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Think of it like a lifetime H4 status, with no SSN, no DL, absent (emotionally and physically) husband, no work permit, only your big 4 four bedroom house in suburbs with unlimited hot water and 24/7 bijali and TV and cable...Costco!

Thyagarajan, Amulet and Rihana like this.
  2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Nice Analogy. Costco! -- is such an apt, conclusive punctuation!

Quite often in many lives (of women) there isn't even a big suburban house with all the amenities. It is more common to be married to someone who could be passionate about some job, that doesn't even pay an awful lot.
    My Husband Left Me on the Side of the Road

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Thyagarajan and Vaikuntha like this.
  3. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

but for sudha Murthy it was not a call to leave her career only that one of them be part of the infosys ...And on top of it all wives of infosys founders had a good stock options ....

I think you need to have enough grit and passion for career to overcome hardships in early child rearing years to sustain in career , nothing is easy .....

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:salary is a part of the revenue/profit one brings to the company or institution.
    2. Keeping this in view, one can imagine the size of revenue that is generated by such brilliant minds at the helm.
    3. With higher education and technological innovations, people at young age are seen at the pinnacle.
    4. In the same breath, I should say that many Monday-Fatal heart attacks are relatively happens with young group in the range of 35 to 45.
    5. A very rich but young overnight shown the door. He landed with heart attack often fatal. Something to with maturity perhaps.
    6. In a world with likes ANIL Ambani turned A NIL burdened with debts, anything can happen with young brilliant rich salaried man.
    Thanks and regards.
    God - THE CEO of the world, manages everything without money.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Sunshine04 likes this.