Rip Priyanka Reddy:(

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Nov 30, 2019.

1. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Every human being might felt for the loss of Disha as a family member. If you have seen the videos of accused families also told the same and they too agreed their sons did a mistake & police can take any step. Some people are influencing them and asking for 2 BHK & 15laks (compensation for raping innocent doctor?...)

So called human rights people are creating confusion among these innocent people and raising lot of doubts. They should understand the severity of the case and act accordingly. you cant apply same rule for all cases and should use mind ie common sense as well.

shravs3, Sunshine04 and Mistt like this.
  2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

This is more dangerous then , they cannot prove the crime , so go ahead and shoot ... I don’t think that is the case.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  3. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

please clarify , It sounds like you are saying the lower strata of society commits more crime.... not the case at all

The unnao victim who died recently all her rapists and killers names are trivedi but it it is less discussed than hyd case.

even in this particular case the RW pushed the Mohammed narrative more ....

recently in Telugu film industry there was an actor who was making harassment accusations on lot of film people and unanimous reaction is that girl was bad and saying lies ... all film people men and women spoke against her in one voice just because they are privileged and rich.

4. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

No, not at all. Please read my posts once again on what I said. I and you are saying same thing in different words that show equal outrage against all cases and don’t differentiate based on victim’s or accuser’s background. If TV media is going to accused houses and getting reaction for their TRPs, I said aam junta should not give credence to that and allow them to grieve away from public glare.

Mistt likes this.
  5. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

No comments. I felt happy after shootout.

Immediate justice & Law and order problem was main motive for shootout. As per the sexual abuse law in india, women can file a case on any men if he shakes hand with her (without her consent) for more than 30 sec. how many will accept this ?. they made law ..

shravs3 and Sunshine04 like this.
  6. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

thanks for clarification

7. hino

hino Silver IL'ite

Thats different story. Mostly its Quid pro quo. Leave as it as...lets not bring that topic into this.

shravs3 and Sunshine04 like this.
  8. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

I hold a view that be prepared and be cautious .. we can try as much as we can ... no one can give 100% surety of our safety.

It is not my point to say that if some are not punished no body should be punished at all but it easy to deliver justice when it is lower strata than rich and powerful and people also will forget in few days and go vote for them as they did in the case unnao politician.

It is also in our interest to safeguard against the risk of incorrect human judgement that courts needs to be involved to scrutinize and minimize the human judgement errors. Not saying they are 100% correct but it is better than judgement of couple of individuals

covering up incompetency as heroism is also a problem ..

Anyway I will stop here ..

SunPa, hino, Mistt and 1 other person like this.
  9. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

I Think we need to educate parents on how to talk to boys and girls about consent and rape related issues ... just like good touch bad touch directives , we should have some simple directives which makes it easier to talk on these issues.

I also get very angry on seeing **** Comments on twitter of men so casually issuing rape threats and abusing and vilifying women they hate or oppose ... if you read 100 responses to a female you will find 80 which belong to this category and all these come from educated background probably in good jobs but have perverted mind sets ... These needs to be called out and acted upon by cyber cells strictly ...

anika987 likes this.
  10. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

my point is it is Hipocracy ..