Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. revathi75

revathi75 New IL'ite

Sir,
    Thank you so much sir.

2. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Sir
    Sir
    I have started chanting the name of Lord. This gives me peace. I feel sad because inspite of having everything, there is no happiness in this house. It doesn't feel like home. I want peace of mind
    Thank you

3. AMMU365

AMMU365 New IL'ite

Sir,

My brother details
    Name: santhosh sagar
    Dob: 16/06/1991 11:15 am
    Place: Mahabubnagar, Telangana

He is looking for a job, he got few opportunities before but nothing seems to be working... when he will get good job and when should he gets married?

Please suggest me.

Sravanthi

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

Always have the positive thinking which will certainly give you a positive energy. The more successful people are always having positive thinking. The Almighty is the silent witness for everything going on around us. So, please trust him and things will certainly get changed int he course of the time.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi

The time for the present is not much supportive for getting a regular employment. Hence, he may try to join the available job and then look for a change.

The marriage is like to held between Nov 2020 and Octoebr, 2021.

Regards

AMMU365 likes this.
  6. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Sir, namaste
    Thsi is sripriyabalaji. I want to know about two issues 1. I have problem in my knee and at present am undergoing ayur treatment but allopathy doctor says i have to tkup surgery on my knees postponing suregry, pl tell me how is my health as per the horoscope,
    2 we are looking for a house or flat for purchasing, and we need to sell the currently staying flat also.Looked for various projects which doesn't clicked , now we are thinking to move to a rented one. Want to know when is the good time to purchase?
    Sripriya 21/03/1973 @ chennai at 20:20 hrs
    Balaji 26/07/1968@ chennai at 17:52 hrs

7. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Thsi is sripriyabalaji. I want to know about two issues 1. I have problem in my knee and at present am undergoing ayur treatment but allopathy doctor says i have to tkup surgery on my knees postponing suregry, pl tell me about my health as per the horoscope,
    2 . For the past one year we were looking for a house or flat for purchasing, and we need to sell the currently staying flat also.Looked for various projects which doesn't clicked , now we are thinking to move to a rented one. Want to know when is the good time to purchase?
    Sripriya 21/03/1973 @ chennai at 20:20 hrs
    Balaji 26/07/1968@ chennai at 17:52 hrs

8. geethajai

geethajai New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    I have got ur advice from this thread in the beginning of this year for baby.
    You have advised me to wait for few months if pregnancy didnt happen go to treatment.
    As advised i waited till september and started fertility treatment from october month.
    Now i am waiting for the blood test result.
    Kindly tell me whether i will become pregnant by this month and start the new year 2020 happy and the health of the baby formed will be good.

My name: jayalakshmi
    Dob: 01.04.1989
    Place: chennai
    Time: 01:20 am

Husband name: gowtham raj
    Dob: 29.10.1988
    Place: chennai
    Time: 06:53 am

Thanks
    Lakshmi

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present, as per both horoscopes are supporting for progeny and with the blessing of the Almighty, you will hear the good news and enjoy the New Year happily.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

(1) The knees are represented by the 10th house. Hence, any affliction to the 10th house / lord and also the 10th house from the Kalapurusha, ie., Capricorn and or its lord Saturn will cause problems relating to knees and severe affliction by two or more malefic planets will lead to severity, which includes the possible surgery.

(2)Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Libra Lagna and the 10th house from the Lagna is Cancer, owned by Moon, who is well placed in the Lagna itself; but aspected by Ketu and the 10th house is aspcted by Mars, yogahara Saturn and also Jupiter. The aspect of Mars and Saturn on the 10th house is one of the main reasons for the cause of knee related problems. However, in as much as the Jupiter is aspecting the 10th house, it can be considered as a saving grace; but it should be remembered that Jupiter is not a beneficial planet for Libra native, being the lord of 3rd and 6th house.

(3)The 10th house from Kalapurusha is Capricorn, occupied by exalted Mars and also Jupiter and there is no either benefice or malefic aspect on this house and also the house lord Saturn, who is placed in the 8th house.

(4)Thus, the aspect of Mars and Saturn on the 10th house along with the 6th lord Jupiter is mainly responsible for the cause of problem. However, there is no major setback considered from the Kalapurusha. Hence, the sufferings can be got reduced by undertaking the following simple remedies by trust and belief, for avoiding any surgery.

(5)Also, at present you are running the Saturn Dasa and Rahu Bhukti, which commenced on 13.07.2018 and will be operative until 17.05.2021. The dasa of Saturn-Rahu or Rahu-Saturn will alwlays be one of the adverse periods in everyone’s life. In your chart, the Bhukti lord Rahu is placed in the 8th from the dasa lord Saturn, which is not good. Thus, this is also the additional reasons for your suffering and probably your suffering would have aggravated from 13.07.2018

(6)As regards remedy point of view, I would suggest that you may try:

(a) to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crows on every Saturday, before your breakfast, which will be extremely good for you since you are at present running the dasa of Saturn, which will be operative until March, 2023.

(b) try to offer Neeranjanam to Lord Ayyappan on every Saturday, which will also help you to reduce your sufferings due to the dasa lord Saturn.

(c) try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga (in the temple of Lord Shiva) on every Friday, preferable between 10.30 am and 12.00 Noon or at convenient time, to reduce the sufferings due to Bhukti Lord Rahu.

(d) try offer water (tender coconut) and or Milk to Lord Sivalingam either on Saturday or Tuesday regularly once in a month, which will be extremely good to get rid any health issues and also for prosperity. This may be done not only in your name, birth star and rasi; but also in the names, birth stars and rasis all the family members, ie, your husband; and children and also if there is any other family members like in-laws etc.

(7)Regarding the acquisition any immovable property, the transit Saturn and Jupiter will be in the sign of Capricorn, the 4th house between April and May, 2020, and will be aspectign the 4th lord Saturn. Hence, in all probability, you may be able to finalize the purchase during this period; failing which you may get the chance between Nov 2020 and Oct 2021.

(8)Regarding the disposal of the existing property, you may well aware that the real estate market for the present is not good; hence, you may wait until there is improvement in the market.

Regards