Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Have anyone faced late in periods while on Dr Uppal medicines? Please let me know

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can anyone please help me out.

3. Dhanya87

Dhanya87 Senior IL'ite

hi pihu
    i read it at few places , some ladies had late periords occasionally,
    some got rid of the irregularities and
    some got pregnant in the coming months. so the response is variable.

4. Dhanya87

Dhanya87 Senior IL'ite

This idea of listening to spiritual stuff is mind blowing.
    I tried it myself, it so relaxing. So peaceful.
    I knew about sadhguruji earlier but never thought that this could be of so much help .
    Help is a small word , its a life changing experience.
    On every topic he discusses, your perception will change about everything, you ll come out of his sessions as a better person, more happy, more focused, more energetic, far more confident and yet down to earth and bonded to shiva.
    Thank you dear for this great idea.

guneet87 likes this.
  5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you @Dhanya87 for replying me.I am on 2nd month of taking Dr Uppal medicines.Suddenly my periods have been delayed from the date when it was supposed to come.I dont know the reason why? We didn't had any intercourse as suggested by doctor .So i am not sure when my periods will come too now.Other than waiting for periods to come there is no other way for me.I dont why bad things happen with me always.Take care of your health.Thanks for helping me out.Did anything like this happen to anyone..

6. guneet87

guneet87 New IL'ite

Its ok , infact I should thank you for connecting me to Dr Uppal.
    Talking about shiva, it is not us whose chose shiva as our god , its the opposite he chooses us as a devotee.
    Its his wish and will according to which we worship him.

7. tryingforac

tryingforac New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I really need some help, guidance and advice.

my husband and I both are taking medication from Dr Uppal.

For my husband the problem is the semen liquidation time is more than 60 mins.

For me the problem is low Amh of 0.56 and my utrine Nk cells are also high.

we have never conceived and have been trying for one year 9 months.
    My husband’s has been on dr uppals medication for two months ( almost 60 days)

After checking all my parameters he started my medication two week back.

As I haven’t done any Ivf or iui he recommended me to get

CHLAMYDIA TRACOMATIS AND NEISSERIA GONORRHOEAE, PCR QUALITATIVE
    ( first morn urine sample).

To check if any infection in my tubes but the test said both infections are undetected.

My Fsh, Prolatin, LH, Progistrone , Estradiol are all normal.

My follicular monitoring for last five cycles has shown ovulation from right ovary in four cycles and in one cycle from left ovary in which the dominant follicle did not grow more than 13 mm.

Dr Uppal so far states that for me my left ovary is slightly on the weaker side, and my nk cells are disturbed.
    Pls advise if anyone with same or similar challenges have had a natural conception with dr uppals medication.

It’s a stressful time for us and your advice will really be beneficial.

Pls do respond

QUOTE="guneet87, post: 4167018, member: 485510"]Its ok , infact I should thank you for connecting me to Dr Uppal.
    Talking about shiva, it is not us whose chose shiva as our god , its the opposite he chooses us as a devotee.
    Its his wish and will according to which we worship him.[/QUOTE]
    Hi

8. tryingforac

tryingforac New IL'ite

I really request you all to pls reply
    We are hoping for a miracle and honestly want a natural conception .

9. tryingforac

tryingforac New IL'ite

I also wanted to know did most of the ladies get a HSG done before starting on dr uppals medication?
    I haven’t got one done and like I mentioned earlier msg he advised me only to get

(1)CHLAMYDIA TRACOMATIS AND NEISSERIA GONORRHOEAE, PCR QUALITATIVE
    ( first morn urine sample).

No infection was detected in the tubes.

I have been having his medication for two weeks...

10. Dhanya87

Dhanya87 Senior IL'ite

Hi trying for ac
    I didn’t do this test cos in my case , i had an hsg which said left fallopian tube blockage. Along with low amh and para ovarin cyst.
    But in my case i got pregnant just by using follicular studies and planned meetings.
    So nk cells was never tested.
    However i know someone who took treatment for tnf issues from dr uppal successfully concieved and delivered a healthy baby.
    Also i know that it is the nk cells that make tnf, so they are kinda inter related.
    Now about the chlamydia gonorrhea thing ,
    I googled and found that they are one of the prime causes of pelvic inflammatory disease which leads to infections of the tube leading to blockage or inflammation.
    But as far as I understand negative results don’t confirm healthy tubes completely.
    Its just an approximation.
    For complete satisfaction hsg is the correct thing. ( although painful) but thats more accurate. So you can consider it when it seems appropriate.
    You also mentioned left ovary function is not good , i think you can get that corrected before you go for the hsg and the trials of conception.
    Thats my take , cos I heard or read I don’t exactly remember that some gap is needed after hsg before you actually start trying to conceive.
    I am not very sure about it , plz do correct it if i am wrong, just for knowledge sake.

All the best.