General Chat And Banter

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Greenbay, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

When Rihana's old ReHaB thread is Reopened.... by snipping the tail off from where the problem started, we might celebrate that day like Easter..

yellowmango and Mistt like this.
  2. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

@rgz , there is absolutely no stalking from my end. I don’t read all posts here and I don’t click ‘like’ on all posts leave alone the few posts I read . Instead of useless trophy points, if they displayed likes clicked by user, it would have been evident. And also the amount of time spent in this forum by ‘you’ versus ‘others’.

What you have accused is false but what you engage is true. The unsolicited private messages to several members and talking about others members behind their back in those messages. Your vilification and your private messages were root cause for ban of many good members of the past but you were not successful in making admin to ban me, so it bothers you I guess.

If this thread closes due to your false accusation and vilification , so be it. If you are successful in getting me banned too, so be it.

3. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

I come from a very blue collar family. My mother taught us that our hands need to be extra clean because if any thing goes missing, first accusation will be on us. She used to go to other people’s houses to help prepare snacks during festive season but never used to carry her handbag or any bag and just tie the house key in her saree Pallu. Because she had witnessed accusations on other household help if anything goes missing and in many cases, missing thing found again but in different spot due to owner’s false memory and she didn’t want that to happen to her and create any misunderstanding. When people used to come to give their tailoring orders, her front desk had to be absolutely organized and clear, so people didn’t forget to take their keys/bags back after giving orders. She was known in the mohalla for her impeccable integrity.

I am reminded of accusing of similar theft and baseless accusations when person accusing is at fault :(

startinganew, yellowmango and SGBV like this.
  4. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

@rgz wow the isinuations ,nay accusations in your post is alarming.
    Perhaps atleast 4-5 of those would come forward to support you, maybe pm them?

But not you, i see.

Yeap there is nothing wrong in forum participation. In fact that is the intention of a good forum, members participate in discussions, share persectives, ideas, solutions and experiences.

Nope, i dont feel any creepiness. But apparently you do. Either pinpoint the posts, sentences that creep you out instead of just implying there are numerous such posts without any proof or keep your instincts to yourself. Of course if you are too busy with RL as you constantly mention, then stop throwing mud at posters you dont like.

Pro tip: the scroll button is a very useful for people with no time.

5. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

:thumbup:

6. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

We are all a bunch of pots calling the kettle black ! Some more than the others.

startinganew, SGBV, Roar and 2 others like this.
  7. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Can we please not irritate our referee..with all the fencing competitions and 'repeat discussion' threads....One day we will have to face the 'expecto patronum'

SinghManisha and Sunshine04 like this.
  8. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Let us see who started the slandering now acting like victim . You don’t poke at other members and they dish out try to use your victim card . Not appreciated

rgz likes this.
  9. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Well most of them know who is poking more

SGBV and yellowmango like this.
  10. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Well when a group of women are talking and one of the women says I forgot to keep my eggs inside the fridge and right then another middle aged man walks in and says that when he heard eggs he though something else I find it creepy . It is subjective but that is me .

rgz likes this.