How To Remain Calm....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by messedup, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

I think I can recommend 3 things:

1. Take 5 min somewhere in the morning just after you wake up, see in the mirror, smile and say 5 things that you are blessed with. This includes you having a new day, beautiful children, not being sick etc... make a new list every day. You will see how much you have and will crib less for the rest of the day.

2. Meditation: yes... prepare yourself for 5 mon saying ' I am going to meditate in next 5 min'.. try to preheat by not thinking too much and start meditating 5-7min.

3. Like someone said... enjoy the studying you are doing... like a break from usual stuff... get a coffee while reading... calm and casual... what are you studying if I may ask ( just curious thats all, ignore my nosey question if you want to)

All the best :)

Mehana and Vaikuntha like this.
  2. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Are you cooking 3 meals because you are in joint family or because it is more convenient? I personally think you should keep it to cooking once per day. It's up to you, how you want to optimize. Regarding kids, find out what your kids like most and cook accordingly. Do not shout and try to discipline them. It will add to your stress, make you look bad in everyone's eyes. Make that a resolution.

I had trouble feeding my younger one because he had appetite and health issues. It was a big nightmare. He is somewhat better now but there are still some major issues which seem to be under control at present. You just need to take it easy and try to optimize on your work, try to cut down on it.

messedup likes this.