Indus Ladies Observations

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SinghManisha, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Since I strictly follow this, I don't go and post in certain threads which are not of my belief.
    If I don't agree, i leave. I ignore and move on.

I don't make a fuss for someone who believes in something. Its not my game.

No threads need to be closed if everyone learn to respect others, and also respect their boundaries. If not, everyone needs to pay the price. Be it on-line or off line.

Logic is simple. If you don't wanna read, leave it. Don't expect a person to quit just because you don't like their response.
    You attack them, their belief, and gang up to make fun of them, and then expect them to shut up, so that your words become final. Great rules!

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Can you stop discussing about the other thread which is already closed.
    How difficult it is to let go, and agree to disagree decently? That too even after I have given ample replies to why I call "certain" terminal weddings as pathetic?
    What's your problem?

You discuss my wedding thread here, and the other one discuss my BM thread there, and you all complecate with the poster than what is posted in those threads.
    Clearly it is your problem with who I am, and not with what I post.

Because, the same people will come and attack next time if I start a thread about the beauty of a flower. Again and again, you will bring quotes of BM and wedding and all the others just to distract, and provoke me.

Not me, but certainly you need peace!

3. KayKuyil

KayKuyil Silver IL'ite

let it go! Please know that there are silent observers like me who believe that your experiences are your own and none of us have the right to judge how you should have perceived your situations.

And as for OP, in a generic way, yes, encouraging certain beliefs may not be ideal but when it’s related to someone’s personal experience, we can do nothing about it.

SGBV likes this.
  4. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, I know I have the support of too many people than those who hate me. That's why I am here in this forum for so long. Just that, so many people jam my inbox with their love and encouragements, but they are afraid of these powerful voices and their intimidation if they support me openly. Hence I had to repeatedly advocate for myself.

More so, I believe in myself. I know the straight trees are cut first just like the honest people are screwed first.

I am very sure that I have never poked my nose in to someone's business. There are a million of things that is written in this forum about certain religious belief, superstition, cultural practices etc..etc.. that I don't believe in. Yet, I have respect for the diversity.
    I expected the same basic rule from others here as well.

Be it my BM thread, or anything. It is not a general discussion to encourage or discourage others via my views. It is my personal experience, and I know what it is with clear evidence such as CCTV footage etc...
    And more so, the people who did that to me have accepted and confessed and are sent to the police station for that matter. What else do I need to say here?
    Again, I still don't know BM exist or not. The issue is the reality of certain people's practices, including my PILs.
    Regardless of the fact whether BM's effect, it hurts when someone stoops this low to hurt and disturb you. Their intention matters the most here.
    And that gives us a clear idea as to where to draw a line with them.
    Because if they could do BM today, they could give you poison tomorrow. That's the heart of this post.

5. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

.....which part of 'let it go' that you don't get?

SinghManisha likes this.
  6. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

@SGBV
    I don't know, whatever you say.. if you say so. Someone wake me up after the defence is done :yawn:.
    My bad.

heron and SinghManisha like this.
  7. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

This sort of give-up'pence is disheartening. Isn't anyone curious about the technicalities of "BM today, poison tomorrow" ? It is almost like "dead today; wake tomorrow". Thoughts of wake occured to me when I read:
    In trials, the defense goes up after the prosecution. When the defense is done, the jurors wake up to listen to the synopsis from the judge, and then they acquit or convict. There is usually one juror who suffers from insomnia, and s/he is the one to nudge the others (in sequence) so that they can all wake up.

9. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Like Vadivelu says in movies how many days to act like it is not hurting us ( evlavu naaluthaan valikatha mathiri nadikurathu) kathula Ratham varuthu ( ears are bleeding ) Mudiyala ( cannot tolerate anymore ) ippaye kanna kattuthu( already feel like fainting ) I need a soda

10. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

6C79866F-238F-47A8-BE94-8FE76F94B393.gif Is that you Amulet?
    Is it over?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.