1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

from now on please no more breaks between Harini and Srikanth ..those guys can take it may be but I cannot take it anymore...:roflmao:

How cute of Jai even though he stays few days at home whenever he is there he tries to cover everything...last series and this series I always like Jai :banana:

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:lol::lol:
    Wow didn't I tell we can't underestimate this boy :thumbup: Should the credit go to his parents :cheer: spl thanks for giving on screen chances for cutie pie :banana:
    Our hero Jai :hearteyes::hearteyes: is unmatchable BB ma'am summa dhool kalakuraru (rocking) :worship2: Really loved the way you characterize him :thumbup: Real icon :banana:
    Dare Dare Dare :eek: Hope srika is on track now on...So sad of him u didn't tell him abt ORK :p Enjoyed every moment of the epi. :clap2::clap2: Waiting to see what happens next. thank you.

3. latharamesh1964

latharamesh1964 Bronze IL'ite

Hi BB,

Good going, so so professional with such a great family bonding. Each character is sculpted in such a way
    every one is so adorable in their own way. Everyone would want to have a family with so much clarity & maturity in handling the things around us. Flawless flow keeping us to long for the next episode.

Kudos to you BB as always !!!

Warm regards

Latha Ramesh

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Yup Yup :)

5. blackbeauty84

Yes, wish them luck

6. blackbeauty84

Yup we cannot underestimate Vivaan.

:) :) about Jai. Given his position he has to rock.

I'm planning a special moment of Harini revealing about ORK to Srikanth...Let's see how it goes. Many Many thanks for the lively feedback.

7. blackbeauty84

:) I think they suffered enough too,,Really really happy you like Jai.

Thanks much for the feedback.

8. blackbeauty84

Thanks Latha so so happy you like all the characters.Yup who wouldn't want to be in such a family

9. blackbeauty84

Chapter-53

Harini

‘Truth’ came the reply immediately followed by ‘Truth or Dare’

‘Dare’ I replied

Him: You used to choose Truth

Me: People Change

Him: I was hoping you don’t

Me: I was hoping the same too. Anyways how are you?

Him: Is it a Truth or Dare question?

Me: Yes

Him: Lot good. Very clear about lot of things at the moment.

Me: Like? Which Things?

Him: You taught me the rules. Not more than one question in your turn. How are you doing?

Me: Happy..So happy..many things are going on well

Him: Good good. Hey who is your step father?

Me: Out of turn question and I’m never going to answer that till we clear things.

He called me immediately.

‘Texting is slow.. I have a lot to say and ask..’ he said without muttering a greeting.

‘Oh come on.. I wanted to be courageous and ask you few questions..’ I said.

‘Ask me anything..I mean it Harini…’

I took a deep breath

‘..Well that is…’ I was at loss of words.

‘Harini..shall we meet?’ he asked.

‘Yes..When?’ I asked.

‘Now? You are not staying in your old house right? Where are you now?’ he asked

‘It’s too late today..How about tomorrow?’ I asked.

‘It’s just eleven…I badly want to talk to you..’ he said. Mum and ORK retired for night and Nandhini has a night shoot. I too wanted to meet him badly..it’s more than two years. Infact every part of me ached to meet him.Mum will understand, it’s Srikanth the family she knew well afterall..but ORK..

‘Are you there?’ he asked. I told the address of our gated community and agreed to meet him at the gate. I refreshed and changed to a jean and tshirt. I left my hair loose and sprayed perfume liberally. I looked into the mirror and felt silly about what I was doing.

You still don’t know what he thinks about you my mind said. But deep inside I knew I firmly have a place in his heart.

I texted mom and set off to meet Srikanth. Security guards at the gate gave me a weird look but Srikanth arrived soon enough. I got into the car and he looked at me. We weren’t be able to meet each other’s glances.A car honked loud behind us and we became aware of surroundings.

‘Here..’ he handed me flowers..’You look ..’

‘Pretty?’ I asked

‘That too..I meant to say different..’he chuckled. ‘Look at you coming out to meet me at late night’ he said.

We stopped at signal and I took another long look at him. He was in his handsome best and has toned up well in last two years. He parked the car in a restaurant and I was surprised to see it was full of youth crowd.

‘This is my first night out..’ I said.

‘Oh…this place is quiet popular, they will be open only for next one hour though..’

We sat and after ordering a smoothie each he became silent for a minute.We both started to talk at the same minute.

‘How long are you here?’ I asked.

‘I’m going back by this weekend winding up things and will be back for good. Lot of things pulling me back here..’ he said with a smile. a song came through restaurant speaker and there was a change in Srikanth’s face.

‘Dev…’ I mumbled. I wanted to ask him about it. I knew he went through counseling for getting over it.

He just nodded his head. ‘His thought comes and hits me at random times…’

‘Same here..though I was not close like you. Srikanth,I could never tell this to you but that day I was totally clueless about what happened..Padmini..’ I was interrupted by the waiter who returned with smoothie.

Srikanth came and sat next to me ‘Don’t go there..it was foolish of me to accuse you..I did several foolish things then..’ he held my hands.

‘I know.. me too Srika..Out of all stupid things I did worse was to ask for my father’s release followed by believing Padmini and..’

‘Should we really dwell upon that..I want to look forward..Please Harini..let’s not talk about that..’ he said seriously.

Breeze blew my hair and it fell on his face.

‘You smell great..’ he said touching my hair.

Waiter came and announced they are closing in another ten minutes. We went back to the car and he started driving towards the beach side. Did city look this beautiful at night or I find it beautiful because I’m with him.

‘What? Why have you parked here?’ I asked.

‘Just to talk. By the way who is your stepfather?’ he asked. I know he would be keen on this.

‘I’m not telling you till we sort things..’ I said sternly. Seriously, I wasn’t sure how he will take it up if he knows about ORK.

‘Aren’t things clear?’ he asked with an unreadable expression.

‘Srikanth, I don’t want to spend anymore time wondering whether you have me in my heart. I may have goofed up several things but the moment I said I love you..I meant it.’ I looked outside the window.

I heard a tapping noise and jumped at it. It was policemen asking what where we doing. Srikanth got out of the car and showed the papers. He came in after ten minutes

‘We have to find some other place or shall I drop you home?’ he asked.

‘I’m not leaving till you answer me..’ I said and he kept on driving.

I didn’t mind where he was going till he slowed down the car and started honking before the gate.

‘Hey, this is your house. Why are we here?’

‘To answer you..’ he said.

Door was just opened by security guard.

‘I’m not coming to your room..I mean..’

‘Look at this hour this is the only place where we can have uninterrupted talk..’ he said climbing the stairs to terrace.

That was a full moon day and the fragrance of flower archway in the terrace was soul touching. Wind chimes were producing a mild sound and fresh air kissed my face. Srikanth seated himself in the bench in terrace looking in my direction.

‘This is the most beautiful place I have seen….’

Srikanth came towards me and kissed me. We hugged and I didn’t want to leave him. It was like weight of last two years suddenly lifted and being alive again.

‘Are things clear now?’ he whispered in my ears.

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

heyyyyyy .. now thats pretty clear :clapclap::cheer::banana:.

good job BB!