TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you :)

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

AMH was around 3, I guess... Anuradha fertility clinic

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hey congratulations! I remember your previous threads. God gives in abundance :). I conceived in my 4th IVF I know the struggle . It’s quite long since I replied to threads. My sincere advice is to stay away from IL, social media and enjoy the precious time. Even if we read something that makes us unhappy, unknowingly it upsets us. My doctor strongly suggested to me to stay away from social media, forums and believe me it helps a lot! Happy and Healthy 9 months

Twinkel likes this.
  4. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Congrats dear. I don't know if you would believe me, I logged in to see if you have been active recently, didn't hear from you for a long time. Stay positive and stay healthy. I am glad you came back to post your updates. Stay away from groups and social media as much as possible. You will always be in my prayers. God bless you. Take care

Sapna

Twinkel likes this.
  5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Hey dear! How have you been? Thanks for remembering me and keeping me in your prayers. I am not sure what groups are you referring to, coz am not much active in social media. Have been away from IL for long and came back to post update, knowing there are many members and well-wishers who would truly be happy knowing the positive update :)

saps105 likes this.
  6. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

I am glad you did come back to post dear. I meant the normal tendency to google every stress and worry, which I do it myself. Just meant it as a general one. Nothing personal. Take care and stay healthy. Will keep you in prayers. God bless you dear.

Twinkel likes this.
  7. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations dear, I am Soo Happy for u.
    Take care nd enjoy u r pregnancy .

Twinkel likes this.
  8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Yeah I very much get you.. though I strongly tell and warn myself "no more googling" I unintentionally end up googling..
    For every slight mood change, cravings, to know baby growth and possible disasters, I google it all and end up stressing :-(
    Should try and force myself to stop it, as it happens just like that, as a reflex action..

saps105 likes this.
  9. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Thank you :)

pinkydarling likes this.
  10. Sindhu3006

Sindhu3006 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

As you know that I am undergoing treatment again for second baby.. took clomid this time as well... went for follicular Scan today is 12th day.. doc checked and told that there is no single follicle which has been formed... is it normal?? Because 4 years when I tried for my first kid on 10th day itself doc was able to see follicles which are of good size.. I am worried this time ... getting doubt if I will be able to conceive or not