1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

@SinghManisha if anything you are a little too nice, and aren’t curt enough :grimacing: I can say that of most IL-ites, I wish they were more curt when the need arises :imp: (which it does arise once in a while atleast).

Btw - on a different note - given how present you are here, just what were you thinking when you said “I am gone from IL” in a huff? :laughing: Like shravs said “I knew you would ask that”, I can say - I too thought you were doing a tantrum :triumph:back then coz you were surely gonna be back with more vigor

SinghManisha likes this.
  2. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

yep boogey man and I meant it as a joke to shravs saying about the domination

3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Getting a “ little too nice “ certificate from RGZ is a cause for celebration !!

you know me well :)

Rihana, shravs3 and Sunshine04 like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Rgz, One understands that Manisha meets your criteria for appropriate IL participation more than other/lesser mortals : ) but why this hope that all will just say that and be done with it. Why should we only say that about the plate and be done with it? What if we would like to ponder more on the bigger question of MIL/DIL dynamics, the mini shorts, sitting crisscross-applesauce in front of FIL, the MIL packing lunch for son and DIL, and etc.

5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

This ought to rightly make @SinghManisha feel like she had overlooked a whole lot of questions on the exam. [ I remember the long-ago excuse: "They were on the back of the page; but, who prints on both sides of the paper ?"]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Rihana and SinghManisha like this.
  6. SinghManisha

Rihana, Just when I decide to do a happy dance, you come and rain on my parade. Getting a A+ from Rgz is no mean feat. Atleast congratulate me !

My short crisp replies are because I am mostly on IL during lunchtime at work or while waiting for kids karate/Hindi/swimming/kumon etc etc classes :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Rihana likes this.
  7. SinghManisha

No wonder, I thought I got an A+, Rihana gave me a F. ;)

8. needawayout

needawayout Silver IL'ite

oohhh ... this thread is nice !
    like some farhani akhtari 's womens bonding movie.

ladies club ! and IL is my guilty pleasure too . (Sure, I have enough problems - but a woman has gotta eat)
    For me, I avoid some of the posts because i really see some abusive relationsships too

yellowmango likes this.
  9. Rihana

Yeah, you are right. : ) I was not gracious. : ) What to do.. thoda khalta hai.. bothers a bit.. that rgz goes to appreciate your reply while implying others are too verbose and should be done with reply faster and put away the reply plate in the sink. : ) : ) Hum dua bhi den tho lage hai rgz ko gaali : ) even if we pray, it seems like curse to rgz. Means, from years, if one has been getting the 'lecture' from our dear rgz, then, to read 'not curt enough" "crisp reply" ... : ) Really.. example from long ago -when I was let's say 'had more time on hands' (instead of saying younger), I had started a thread on this topic, and udhar bhi rgz ka lecture happind.

Jokes aside, I was just being faking being mean. : ) For me, any member who posts their pov in many threads, who keeps IL active and interesting gets an A. When they also are the kind that discuss/debate in one thread (black magic, medical tests to screen partners...) and then don't hold on to that disagreement and back to usual in other threads.. That is A+.

Music? No piano/violin or Hindustani /western classical? : ) Enjoy these wait times and the chatter when they come to the car after the class ... Time really flies, and we don't drive them around any more .. and start to follow them on google maps or other tracker apps.

10. Rihana

@rgz , all is in good fun and banter vonly, ok? Please to not take it seriously ...

it's the start of a long weekend, was cleaning out some old envelops with old records, and thoughts somehow went to an old thread and the younger us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.