Waazaap Shares - Just For Laughs...

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Murano, Aug 23, 2019.

1. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Dont want to hurt anyone but this is our culture, roots.I see a lot of people here, including you ..ofcourse if you are a Hindu..would have celebrated ayudha puja in their homes with kids books and all instruments, but the fighter plane is at the national level.While the whole west is starting to get to know our culture which has our philosophy behind it, after continuously probing and failing throug scientific analysis, we have to take our beliefs and customes seriously though. We have to get to know the significance of anything that had been given to us by our sages and thinkers over thousands of years and then decide. Butsince these were meant to be hidden and now finding their way again it will be hard to understand and appreciate ofcourse. If we dont belong to a faith we have to be courteous enough not to laugh at others'.

Amica, Sunshine04, shravs3 and 2 others like this.
  2. Murano

Murano Guest

it is not to hurt believers sentiments but expression of a non-believer. forcing a non- believer's expression would also then be a hurting issue.

this world fails to recognize atheists. my family is a hindu family, not me. they pray at home to god, to give me sense. i respect them, they respect me. either side express freely. so no issues.

3. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Be happy that you are more evolved spiritually when you start questioning about the existance of god as well as the customs, rituals etc. my friend.The concept of god was brought to our country by the western philosophy. We believe that if there is an intelligent manifestation of creation, there must be a creator, and that that creator is present in the creation..the reason we worship all living beings and even inanimate by invoking the creator in a stone and worship, adore.. like only we can, as human beings.Our philosophy gives freedom to choose whether you want to worship the creator with form or without form , dvaita, advaita. It also questions itself and provides the convincing answers, and that is why all our texts, starting from veda upto puranas are in question and answer or story form. These were given to us by our ancient sages/thinkers who also questioned everything and passed on the answers..giving us the choice to again question them and find answers on our own.There is so much to know if we dig deep into them and what we see outsdie today is only meaningless ritual based worship without any depth. If we should agree or disagree with something we should first know everything about it and then decide to accept or negate...is what my humble opinion....
    And to be sure I laughed at that post.......:grinning: it is just for laughs !

shravs3, Sunshine04 and Murano like this.
  4. MSree

MSree Bronze IL'ite

5. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Murano likes this.
  6. RShashi

RShashi New IL'ite

Murano likes this.