1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

unable to guess anything from last two episodes.. trouble in paradise for V & R..
    hats off iniyaa ..the way you r building the story is superb

IniyaaSri and lakshya2018 like this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Life is so u predictable. Thinking of how you portrayed nivin when he was in mom's womb and how a spoiled brat he was brought up as. So many changes. Will veni accept rishi's parents. Tough for her and how rishi is going to handle this. You keep us think too much. Let's see.
    Finally in the climax u make us meet the individual story heros and heroines together.. I remember Karen,renu pair, , Jaanvi, lekha, sandhya and rathna friends gang, aadira madhurima,Vasu, senthil,. You bring us stories living near by us.
    There is a lot to quote and praise about you and I have seen the maturity levels in all of ur stories and the character's u have handles.
    Again kudos dear. Keep rocking as always

IniyaaSri and Rampuri9 like this.
  3. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

ini.. for few reasons i feel what veni doing is wrong and i feel bad for rishi (comparing dad to him is bad) ... im happy tulsi and vamsi will be together....

IniyaaSri, periamma and meepre like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

what !! looks like either Rishi is a cheater or Veni is comparing him with her dad everytime she speaks about her dad and this might show some affect..Why is she behaving like that to his parents?...And this Vamsi's actions are also not good..

Will wait to see how you unfold it ..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 60:

Veni was slowly getting used to two new people in the space that she and her husband shared. She found it hard to cook for all four when the cook went on holidays. Most of the times, she ordered food for everyone. She was frustrated that she couldn’t wear the dresses she wants to wear in front of her mother in law. She was giving weird looks whenever Veni wore trendy dresses.

She wasn’t happy about the changes at her home.

“Hello…. How is dad?” – Veni asked after dialing her mom.

“Hmmm the same….” – She replied softly.

“What is Nivin doing…” – Veni

“He doesn’t want to continue his studies” – Her mom said with hesitation

“What?!!! What the hell is your son thinking?” – Veni yelled

“He wants to take care of dad’s business” – Her mom

“What?!!!” – Veni was shocked

“Maa! This is dangerous! That is dad’s kingdom! Make sure he doesn’t spoil that as well” – Veni

“Hmmmm….!” – Veni’s mom

“Maa….you know what…” – Veni started

“Hey! Wait! I will call you later! She is puking…. I will go and check her! She needs rest now! You know what?! She is not at all eating! She has lost weight as well! Am very much worried” – Veni’s mom said and Veni became quiet.

“Call you later! Bye” – Veni’s mom hung the phone and ran to take care of her daughter in law and her unborn grandchild.

Veni sat quietly. She did not know which phase of life she is in. She got reminded of her life altogether. She was born with silver spoon, loving and beautiful family. She was a star in school and college. She married someone she loved. And now?! Her life was a question mark! She was not happy. She didn’t want to face the world and she always wanted to be under cover. She didn’t have anything to show the world. She met Aki and Abi recently and came to know that they had kids and Abi was even pregnant with the second baby.

“What am I doing?!”

“Everyone else is moving forward and why is my life struck like this?”

"Me?!!! Busy having arguments everyday"

“I was perfect right? From my childhood? I was obedient to my parents, studied properly in school and college! Got married with my family’s consent…. What was the mistake that I did?!!! Abi and Aki they…. they did cheat many boys…. Aki in fact eloped. It was me and my parents who helped her in getting married!!!! But Why am I not happy being good?!!!!”

Veni yelled with pain….

She did not know what is happening in her life.

“Good evening!” – Rishi smiled as he entered the room.

“Good evening!” – Veni said flatly.

“This month’s budget is low but the expenses are high” – Veni said all of a sudden

“Oh! Can you prepare some tea for me? Lets talk later” – Rishi sat exhausted

“I need to talk right now! I cant hold anymore” – Veni raised her voice

“Ok. Tell me” – Rishi

“Groceries and the electric bill is higher!” – Veni

“What shall we do Veni?! We got to manage” – Rishi

“If this doesn’t get controlled, then I have no other choice than to ask my father” – Veni

“You know I don’t like that! We have discussed this even before getting married” – Rishi

“Yes! But….I was working then” – Veni

“Yeah! If you want you can work now! Else I will manage” – Rishi

“I am not interested in working as of now” – Veni

“Ok then! I have never forced you” – Rishi

“If you can learn cooking, we need not have cook and we can save money” – Rishi

“What the hell?!!! Do you think am your slave?” – Veni yelled at the top of her voice.

“You want me to cook for you?! You are a male chauvinist Rishi! Never knew you are one” – Veni shouted again.

Veni kept yelling and she was about to faint…

She was frustrated with her life that she got tensed for each and everything which spoilt her entire happiness.

“Hey! Careful careful” – Rishi held her at once and she was made to lie on bed.

“No one can match my dad! He is one perfect gentleman!” – Veni kept murmuring.

“All others are male chauvinists…. idiots…. they want slaves in the name of wives” – Veni

Rishi sat quietly beside her.

Sometimes life before and after marriage is upside down. For some in a good way for some in a bad way. Love or arranged, things have its own way of surprising us. Sometimes shocking us. Sometimes making us say “I should have done something good that I got such a life partner” At times “I should have committed terrible sins, that’s why I am struck with such a person for my entire life. No matter how we marry, the marriage life is always a secret…. a mystery! Nobody can judge the quality of the life after marriage even after turning the entire world upside down for finding the groom or bride.

Rishi kept thinking looking at Veni’s sleepy face.

6. IniyaaSri

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Lakshya dear : ) : ) : )
    Have posted today's episode : ) : ) : )

7. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much Usha dear! : ) : ) : )
    Have posted today's episode : )

8. IniyaaSri

Hey Aarthi dear : ) : ) : )

Thats too sweet of you to write this feedback!
    Thank you so much! you always bring a smile on my face! : ) : ) : )
    And its really surprising to read the character's names of the previous stories : ) : ) : )
    Such a pleasant surprise it was : ) Special thanks for that! : ) : ) : )
    Thank you so much for your kindness! Am humbled :worship2:
    Thanks once again!
    Have posted today's episode dear : )

9. IniyaaSri

Lets see what Veni is up to dear! Have posted today's episode : ) : ) : )

10. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts dear : ) : ) : )
    Have posted today's episode : ) : ) : )