1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh thats the reason for her sadness! Vamsi will come out with flying colors for sure ..what is Veni doing these days?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Oh my god....:clapclap: Story moving in jet speed.... Awesome episodes Iniya dear!!!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 58:

Veni woke up happily. It was her birthday! She wore a beautiful silk gown and dressed up happily.

“Happy birthday” – Rishi stood before her smiling with a small cute cake.

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” – Veni smiled seeing the cake.

“You know what?! Last year’s birthday was super grand na! Dad bought a three-tier cake and we invited everyone…. full of celebrations! It was one such birthday!” – Veni said as she munched the cake.

Her phone rang.

“Thank you dad, the dress is really lovely! Thank you so much!” – Veni was full of smiles.

“Do you like the cake?” – Rishi asked eagerly

“Of course, yes Rishi! But not like Dad’s cake! You can never reach that!” - Veni said and Rishi walked away with a smile.

“Hey what’s all this?” – Veni looked surprised.

“Am going to cook for you! A special meal for my birthday baby” – Rishi said with a smile.

“Wow!!! What?!” – Veni

“Yes! That’s why bought these ingredients!” - Rishi said as he kept the vegetables on the dining table.

Veni was busy watching TV and Rishi cooked a perfect meal.

“Here you go madam!” – Rishi bowed gently.

“Aaaaa! Thank you thank you” – Veni sat on the chair and Rishi served her at once.

“So?! How is it?” – Rishi asked eagerly

“Never knew you cook this good! If I had known, I would not have appointed a cook!” – Veni

“Really?! Thank you thank you” – Rishi smiled happily.

“You know what?! Once dad took us to a Mexican restaurant on my birthday! The tastiest Mexican food I ever ate! I can never forget that taste” – Veni said as she enjoyed Rishi’s food.

Rishi smiled feebly.

As she was eating, her phone rang.

“Yeah mom! Tell me!” – Veni said with a smile.

“What?! Police huh?” – Veni stood up.

“What happened Veni?!” – Rishi became restless.

“Seems! Dad has been asked to come to the police station!” – Veni said with moist eyes.

“Police station huh?! What for?” – Rishi

“Seems! Nivin has complained against dad!” – Veni’s tears came out of her eyes.

“What?” – Rishi

“Seems he approached police station for his safety” – Veni cried.

“Never thought Your brother will go to this extreme” – Rishi

“Come on! Let’s go” – Rishi tapped her shoulders.

When Veni and Rishi were about to reach Veni’s house, they saw her dad on bike being accompanied by two police constables.

“Dad!!!” – Veni whispered.

All their neighbors and friends looked at that sight and Saravanan cried in shame.

Veni reached house and Veni’s mom was crying heavily.

“Maa! What happened?” – Veni asked as she cried.

“The whole street is watching! Such a shame! Complaint against your dad!” – Veni’s mom wept

“Come let’s go!” - Veni pulled her and took an auto.

“Rishi! Follow the auto! Police station is nearby” – Veni said as she wiped her tears.

Everyone was watching them and Veni closed her eyes in shame.

As they reached Police station, she saw her dad sitting quietly.

Her brother Nivin who was just 18 was shouting at the peak of his voice.

“This man! He won’t let me be alive! I am in love and I wanted to marry the girl I love!” - Nivin.

Saravanan was almost dead inside.

“Sir! What is this?! Tell me what shall we do?! Let’s sort this quickly” – An old friend from the station asked Saravanan

Saravanan didn’t show any movement. She was quiet. His eyes blinked slightly.

“Nivin! Whats all this?! We could have sorted this at home” – Rishi asked Nivin

“You be quiet! He doesn’t know the value of love! He doesn’t treat me like a son! Until he is alive, I wont be happy” – Nivin

“Will you be quiet?” – Veni slapped him and Nivin looked at her angrily.

“Veni! Be quiet” – Rishi pacified her.

“He has insulted my dad Rishi! Look at his face! He is dead inside” – Veni cried.

“Nivin! Nothing wrong in marrying your girlfriend! But you are just 18. Let’s wait! Complete your studies! Then you can get married! I will convince uncle! Don’t worry” – Rishi

“I want to get married now!” – Nivin was so stubborn

“Oh God! This has been going on and on at home! Nivin and dad were having problems on this for more than a year!” – Veni’s mom shrieked.

“Nivin please! Be patient! Where is the girl? Let me talk to her” – Rishi

“Will you be quiet?” – Nivin

“You got to be quiet Nivin! Why the hell do you want to marry now?! You are just 18” – Rishi

“Because she is pregnant” – Nivin said softly and Saravanan’s eyes watered.

Veni covered her mouth in shock and Veni’s mom didn’t show any reaction.

After few formalities and discussions, Saravanan came home quietly.

“Thank God he had an old friend there! Else things would have been tougher” – Rishi sighed and Veni wiped her tears.

“So! Uncle! Lets be open! When are you getting him married?” – Rishi looked at Saravanan and he didn’t speak at all.

“Its you who spoiled him with all your love” – Veni yelled at her mom and she wept quietly.

“Veni! This is not the time for that” – Rishi warned her.

“She is the one who is responsible for spoiling him! You always had a difference between son and daughter, right?! Suffer” – Veni cried at the top of the lungs.

“The girl is a year elder to him as well” – Veni’s mom said softly and Veni gave an angry stare

“Is that very important now?!!!” – Veni yelled

“She is pregnant at 19! That’s more important! You guys don’t know the consequence!” – Veni shouted.

“Keep quiet Veni” – Rishi calmed her down and everyone sighed.

“Many of my friends told me already…that they see my brother roaming with a girl even in late nights….I thought he will be fine! He will become mature enough to behave properly! Now?!!! Such a shame! I can never talk to my friends and acquaintances” – Veni cried covering her face with both her palm.

“What shall we do now?! Nivin wants a grand wedding!” – Rishi

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 7 others like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear : ) Have posted an episode now : )
    Good day : ) : ) : )

5. IniyaaSri

Thanks Madhu dear : ) Have posted an episode now : ) : ) : )

6. IniyaaSri

Have posted an episode Ammu dear : )
    lovely day ahead : )

7. IniyaaSri

Posting one more episode in the evening : )

Deepika23 likes this.
  8. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

so many things happened in last few episodes.. Nivin!!! i already guessed he will become a spoilt brat because of his mom & it happened.
    anyway nice twist and eagerly waiting for next update.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 59:

I still don’t think what I am doing is right – Vamsi sent the text.

“What bro?” – Ashwin replied

“I have told Dad that I wont….” – Vamsi was typing

“I know! I know what you are going to say even after years! You told him that you wont talk to her, wont meet her, wont send her gifts! But you didn’t tell him that you will quit all the whatsup groups. And am tired of explaining you this” – Ashwin sent at once.

“But…..She left the group….” - Vamsi

“Yes! Mom left our group! And she gave the explanation as well! She didn’t want to go against her husband by any means” – Ashwin

“Hmmmm” – Vamsi

“Still not satisfied?!!! I don’t think I can explain you further” – Ashwin sent a sad smiley

“Hmmmm” – Vamsi

“When will you come home bro?” – Vamsi

“Only when I feel I have accomplished something! Or at least when dad gets satisfied or proud about my work” – Vamsi

“Uff! Don’t know why you are like this! You wont propose a girl! But you like her! Even before proposing her, you will tell dad! And he will yell! You will leave the city, leave the girl and become workaholic! Did you think about Tulasi….” – Ashwin

“She will wait for me if she loves me! Else I really don’t have a problem” – Vamsi

“Very good!” – Ashwin

“Hmmm! Okay! I will resume my work again! Bye” – Vamsi

“When will he change Ashwin?”- Arjun asked after reading their conversation

“I wonder when Anna and Tulasi will meet!” – Ashwin

“Wont it be a special one?!” – Arjun kept thinking

“On what circumstance they will meet?” – Ashwin asked with a smile

“Am very curious about it!” – Arjun smiled back

“I miss him…..” – Sammu aunty said softly and Tulasi patted her gently

“Don’t worry aunty! Don’t spoil your health” – Tulasi

“Shall I prepare coffee for you?” – Tulasi

“no dear! Am wondering when he will come home! I can neither convince his dad nor him” – Sammu aunty

“Lets not worry aunty! Leave it! As if its new.....” – Tulasi

“I know how many thoughts you have Tulasi…..!” – Sammu aunty smiled feebly. Tulasi was quiet.

“You love this family that much?” – Sammu aunty asked and Tulasi smiled.

“Don’t know how and why aunty!” – Tulasi

“Stay strong! Pray well” – Sammu aunty said and walked away.

“Aunty……!” – Tulasi

“Yes dear” – Sammu aunty opened her heart

“Am planning to move away! Found a good hostel” – Tulasi said and Sammu aunty was disappointed.

She walked away quietly but the look she gave was disturbing.

“Aunty please!” – Tulasi followed her.

“Fine! I will tell you something! You are lost! I don’t want to see your face like this! Why don’t you take a break and go somewhere?” – Tulasi

“What?” – Sammu aunty was surprised.

“Me and the boys were discussing! Why don’t you go for a small trip with your neighborhood friends?” – Tulasi

“But….Am not in mood dear! I just want Vamsi to come back. Its years since I lost my smile” – Sammu aunty

“Enough of waiting for him to make you happy! Just go and come! Lets think about it” – Tulasi said cheerfully and ran away. Sammu aunty stood surprised.

Nivin was full of smiles standing beside his wife. Both were wearing expensive dresses and that was a grand wedding reception. They had a simple wedding at a temple without much people around. Saravanan didn’t talk to anyone even in the wedding and his family was really worried about him.

“Dad! I will leave now! Its time” – Veni said and her dad just nodded his head.

“Bye dad” – Veni walked away with tears.

She couldn’t see her dad like this! Her brother brought a very big shame to him and her family and Veni couldn’t bear that.

Veni and Rishi both reached home.

“I really couldn’t see his face Rishi! Poor him” – Veni

“I can understand!” – Rishi

“You won’t understand! You won’t know what kind of man he was! I am seeing him from my childhood! He was like a king! Majestic. No one can be like him Rishi! Even you!” – Veni

“Hmmm” – Rishi was quiet.

“Tomorrow have your lunch at your office canteen! I cannot prepare anything! Moreover, the cook is on leave” – Veni

“Ok” – Rishi

“I really can’t bear this….” – Veni started again and Rishi kept wiping her tears.

“Veni! This might be a wrong timing! But I have got something important to tell you” – Rishi

“What” – Veni looked at him with wet cheeks

“My mom is not well these days! She has got severe knee pain… I want to take care of her! Shall I bring her here?” – Rishi

Veni was quiet. She couldn’t imagine someone else living with them.

Rishi kept looking at her face and his phone rang.

After talking, he hung the phone in few minutes.

“It was dad! Seems he lost all the money! His partner cheated him and he is all alone! He wants to come here! He has money for survival though!” - Rishi kept looking at Veni and Veni didn’t open her mouth.

It was after a week, Rishi’s parents walked in with their luggage.

“Come in!” – Veni smiled formally. It took immense effort for Rishi to get approval from Veni.

“This is your room! We have a cook and she will cook for you!” – Veni said as she opened the room door.

“Oh thanks” – Rishi’s dad smiled.

“You don’t wear saree at all? I never saw you in saree” – Rishi’s mom said as she kept her fat bag on the table.

“I do wear! At times” – Veni replied shortly.

“I see! But in the pics that Rishi showed me, you were always in kurthi and t shirts” -Rishi’s mom.

“He showed you my pics?” – Veni asked and both were quiet.

“Rishi! Come here! Did you show my pics to your mom? I thought you guys didn’t have contact” – Veni

“We met rarely! You know that” – Rishi

“Yes! But why didn’t you tell me that you showed her my pics?” – Veni

“Sorry!” – Rishi said softly and his parents kept looking at the couple.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 6 others like this.
  10. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

After reading the last update , I don't feel the love between veni and rishi like before. Something is going to happen. Still my mind unable to accept veni & rishi

peddadas and IniyaaSri like this.