Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The transit planets are very supportive from Nov 2019 to get married.

REgards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There is nothing to worry. The transit SAturn is inthe 8th from your Lagna, which could be one of the reason and this period willbe over by mid of January,2010, By Thai month,you may try to peform Ganapathi HOmam and also try to make a visit to your family deity, i.e, famiy deity of your husband after ascertaining from their parents and donate to the temple priest liberally and things will improve from Feb 2019 onwars.

Regards

3. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

pbr (my name priyanka B Raj) husbands name (shaan B Raj
    i am 10 jan 1988, husband is 21 jan 1990

4. b99

b99 New IL'ite

Thank you for response

5. sujaus

sujaus New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Namaste.

I would need your suggestion and guidance on the following points.

1. My husband is having difficulties in his professional career. He doesn’t have peace of mind. Can he get a good job to his liking?

2. We are financially very unstable now and surrounded with many tensions and problems. We are literally having a rollercoaster ride like life from 2012.
    Please tell us when will our situation get better.

3.I had quit my job about 10 years back and want to work again. Is there a chance of me getting a job to support the family financially.

4.We are trying to sell a plot and a house from a long time. But, not able to find buyers. Kindly suggest some remedy for the same.

5.Pls suggest some remedies to get relief from these problems as soon as possible.

My details:
    Date- 22.09.1982
    Place- Amalapuram(East Godavari Dt, A.P)
    Time-9:06 Pm

Husband's details:
    Date- 04.01.1978
    Place- Kumbakonam(TamilNadu)
    Time- 05:30 Pm

Kindly guide us in crossing this difficult phase of our lives.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
    Sujatha.

6. royravan0

royravan0 New IL'ite

wooow! Exultant Work.

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The chart of your husband has some serious dosha concerning marital life. Both of you belong to Gemini Lagna, which is extremely good; but from your Moon sign, Virgo, his Moon sign is Scorpio, which is the third sign, normally do not considered in matching.

In his 7th house, there are Saturn and Mars and Mercury. The conjunction of SAturn, a cold planet and Mars, a fiery planet is not good. Mercury, even though a natural planet, become a malefic planet, when connected with the natural malefic planets.

Apart from this, he has Ketu in the 2nd house, house of family is not good because the 2nd house among other things relate to family and expansion of family.

Also in his chart, there is exchange of planets between Jupiter and Mercury, i.e, Mercury has gone to the house of Jupiter and Jupiter has gone to the house of Mercury. When the planets of Lagna as well as the 7th lords are exchanged, it causes Madhana Gopala YOga, i.e, such natives will be attracted very much by the opposite natives and will always be among the group of opposite sex people; however, in as much as Jupiter is in retgograde motion, it will have its effect in the previous house also. Hence, there may not 100% of attractive by the opposite sex.

While coming to your chart, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and Sun. Normally the Sun in the 7th is not welcome. your 7th lord Jupiter is afflicted by the Rahu, which is not good.

Thus, both the charts have some afflictions concerning the 7th house, house of spouse and it is high in the case of your husband.

HOwever, his Venus is placed in the sign of Capricorn and your Venus is placed in the sign of Aquarius, which is 2nd from his venus. VEnus for love and romance. This does not rule out any love and romance from him. He is now under the final phase of Sade Sati, which will be over by mid January, 2020.

HIs sun and your sun are in 2/12th position from each other. Hence, if there is any ego, between two, please kill the ego and try to compromise with him and things will improve, especially after January, 2020.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your husband belongs to Gemini Lagna, owned by Mercury. At present, he is running the dasa of teh Lagna Lord Mercury, from March, 2019. Normally, any dasa lord will be beneficial one only but in the case of your husband, teh Mercury is placed in the 6th house, which happens to be the sign of Scorpio, owned by Mars. Both Mars and Mercury are inimical to each other. 6th among other things relate to debt, litigation, decease etc. Hence, there are chances concerning anything relating to this.Even the change of job will not give much expected beneficial results. Known devil is better than the unknown devil. Hence, it is advisable to continue in the present office, in low profile, without entertaining any type of argument with any one. AS Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between Mars and Rahu, he should not on any account resign his post for any reason; if he does so, it will be extremely difficult for him to get re-employed. As SAturn is following Rahu, there are chances for some problems in the office side, especially with his superiors. Hence, it is advsiable to spend him time praying the Almighty, especially, lord Venkateshwara, and also by reciting or hearing Vishnu Sahasranam daily in the morning. Once the transit Jupiter moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius by end of the month, there will be some improvement.

As regards your chart, the SAturn, the significator of professionis hemmed in between the two natural benefics, i.e, Mercury and Jupiter. Hence, you may not face much difficulty in geting re-employed. If you apply for any post, the perido upto mid January, 2020 is farouable; but it is deoubtful whether you may be able to get the job of your expectation and also the job of expected placed with expected perks. However, you may accept the same and try for same, after one year, which will give a good job.

Regards

9. sujaus

sujaus New IL'ite

Sir,
    Thank you so much for your timely reply.
    Can you please tell me, from when will my husband have a good time professionally and have a fruitful career? Is there any chance for him to get a good job abroad?
    Also, please suggest some pariharams to be followed to sell the property which I had mentioned.
    Namaste.

10. baljit

baljit Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Baljit Kaur, from Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia.
    Recently I change job due to location (transportation problem). It been about a month in this new company. I am in IT department doing programming. The new job is very stressful as no one is explaining (system is totally different from previous company) and the boss will just ask u to do the changes. There also except u to work from house. Should I take a career break (thinking twice as country economic not that good and to get other job is not easy as age factor) or stay in this new place hoping for transfer to other department but not IT Dept. Please advice on my career, will I get transfer ? Below is my details. Thanks in advance.

1) Date of Birth : 08/10/1977
    2) Time of Birth : 2.20pm
    3) Place of Birth : General Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia