Ganapathi Pooja for new house- poojari and approx cost- CV Raman Nagar

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by aamini, Mar 11, 2014.

1. aamini

aamini Bronze IL'ite

Hi All:
    Sorry if this is posted at wrong forum. We are planning to move in to our newly bought flat next week. We have no plans to make big ceremony but I wanted to do Ganesh pooja with our both parents alone.

My husband is saying it would cost more (25K). He may be exagerating. But I would like to know what would be the approx cost of doing vastu pooja and ganesh pooja if hiring poojari from some temple nearby. We may look for malayali poojari as my husband is malayali.

If someone knows any malayali poojari from CV Raman nagar- please post here his contact details...

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

We have done it recently and it costs around 5K including dakshina. This is only for Ganpathi homam.The poojari is a malayali.

3. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Yes. the cost would be around 10k. Priest it self will bring flowers n decoration items if required. You can check with Poojari in tippsandra main road, next to Petrol pump or Durga matha temple also in the same road.

Good luck.

4. mahalakshmi001

mahalakshmi001 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    The Pooja Cost around 10k including all puja materials with purohits.if you looking for purohits call this number 9916344447.

5. Sri010101

Sri010101 New IL'ite

Is there a place where i can look up for the priest and the approx costs? If so Please do let me know. Even i have a similar thing at home