1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bank Manager Job In State Bank.any Of Your Husbands On The Same Job?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Oct 17, 2019.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    I recently got a match where guy is scale 3 officer in state bank. I am a divorcee and currently working in private sector where I can get job only in metros.
    Does any one know the kind of postings state bank gives..The boy told me that his rural service is over and he would mostly be posted in cities?
    I am in dilema to check this match or not . please advise and It is not possible for me to quit my job in near future though he is current city.

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I do not have firsthand information on your critical question (highlighted in blue).
    However, if the fellow is to your liking in all other ways, could you not take him on, not plan on quitting your job, and prepare for the small chance that one more of his rural postings might yet happen after you get married. Many IL members have posted to say that they have worked in different cities from their spouses, met on weekends, or whenever, and managed to (eventually) come together in the same town for a life together.
    Not leaving your job after marriage would be a thing you could talk to your match; after all, he guarantees that his rural jobs are over and done with.
    Good luck with the catch.

nolife likes this.
  3. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I had a thought about this and planned to meet this guy. We have been communicating and slowly he opened up about his past and learned that he/his mom has backward thoughts related to bride. Main reason for divorce is his mothers involvement in unnecessary things. He told me that he did not like his ex wearing kurtis that shows her legs in leggings . So I decided not to go ahead with this match. To add more his mother is relative of my ex's family.

Amulet likes this.