1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Wow! Thats a surprise early in the morning! : ) : ) : ) Happy am! : ) : ) : )
    Thank you so much for all the kind words : ) : ) : )

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Loving your guesses
    Rishi and Diya after the story ends huh:roflmao:

Thank you so much once again : ) : ) : )
    Have posted today's episode : )
    Lovely day ahead : )

messedup likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

:rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Awesome attack by Thulasi is superb....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 53:

Diya took care of the early morning batch and Joyal concentrated on the evening batch. Everyone was busy teaching the kids and the Saturdays were the kids’ favorite.

Diya spent two hours a day being the language teacher and Mary aunty was satisfied that she got a good teacher for her kids.

That was one such day when Joyal was climbing up the steps for his class and Diya was wrapping up for the day. As they both crossed, Diya said “I need to talk to you”

“What?” – Joyal

“Not here” – Diya

“I won’t come anywhere! I know what you are going to say” – Joyal

“I very well know you are aware of what am going to say! But still meet me in person!” – Diya

“I can’t” – Joyal left.

Time was 9 and Joyal was getting ready for work.

“Maa! The pooris are really delicious!!!” – Joyal ate happily.

“Thank you, my son,” – Mary aunty smiled.

“Jo! Meet Diya after your work” – Mary aunty

“Maa?!!!!” – Joyal was surprised

“I know! Meet her! No one is forcing you! But there is nothing wrong in hearing her words!” – Mary

“Seriously?” – Joyal asked as he sipped water from the steel tumbler.

“Yes! Even grandma said the same!” – Mary aunty

“So! Everyone here is aware. Isn’t it?” – Joyal smirked

“She is a good teacher! Aren’t the students picking up the lessons well?” – Mary

“I didn’t deny!” – Joyal

“Then you can meet and listen what she has got to say” – Mary aunty said and went into the kitchen.

“Teaching and marrying someone?! What’s the connection?! Oh God! Anyways! Will meet her in the evening” – Joyal said as he washed his right hand.

Joyal kick started his two-wheeler and as he drove, he kept thinking on how to handle Diya.

“Am I that good that she still comes behind me?” – Joyal looked at his face in the rear view mirror. He saw a dark handsome face with a tint of smile on it.

Time was 6:30 when Diya called him.

“Where should I come?! Coffee shop?” – Joyal asked without even saying ‘hello’.

“Shall we just walk? Can you come to my college road?” – Diya surprised him.

“Walk?” – Joyal

“Is there any problem? You want to see my face while you have a hot cup of coffee?” – Diya

“Not at all! We will walk! I will come there in 20 minutes” – Joyal hung the call immediately.

Diya was waiting for him in a peach colored lace saree. Her short straight hair was let loose brushing her shoulders and she smiled at him as if she knows everything about him.

“We had an event in our department today! So am wearing saree” – Diya explained.

“I didn’t ask you” – Joyal said and Diya’s smile was fading as she expected.

“shall we walk? I will park my bike here” – Joyal asked and Diya nodded in accordance.

Both started walking together and soon they were in a street where it wasn’t much crowded.

“Why are you this rude to me Joyal?” – Diya started and he didn’t expect such a question from her.

“When I said I am in a saree because I had an event in college, you could have just said ‘Oh…’ and ignored! But you said ‘I didn’t ask you’.” – Diya

Joyal was walking quietly beside her.

“You don’t like me right…..” – Diya asked and Joyal felt very bad to hear those words from her though what she said was not false.

He couldn’t answer.

“I know… Even from school days, you don’t like me. In fact, I feel you hated me.” – Diya

“Actually. no.. ..” – Joyal started though he didn’t have any proper answer.

“I know Joyal! You don’t like me!” – Diya said again and they walked quietly.

“You didn’t like me talking with random boys na…” – Diya looked at him but he was pretending to look ahead.

“But yeah! I use to talk to random guys” – Diya said that again

“Actually, you know what! My mom and dad weren’t there at home and most of the times I was left with maid. I get too bored and I made internet my friend” – Diya continued

“There wasn’t anyone who would listen to my stories …there wasn’t anyone who would appreciate me or say good things about me or in me…So when I started talking with random guys on the internet, they praised me for my beauty. It was a much needed appreciation for me by then! You won’t understand what loneliness is. You and Tulasi were blessed with wonderful childhood Joyal! Not everyone is that lucky!” – Diya said and Joyal didn’t expect her to talk like that.

“According to you am a rich spoiled brat right?” – Diya laughed

“No Diya….not….” -Joyal

“Diya?! I think this is the first time you are uttering my name” – Diya

“But yeah! You were right! I was a spoiled brat! There is nothing to feel bad about the mistakes that I did… Everyone does some or the other mistakes! Everyone’s situation is different! So I wont say I was brought up well” – Diya

“Yeah I did talk to random guys! Sometimes on road, sometimes in coffee shops! But the moment I fell in love with you, you would not have seen me with any guy! I was just Loyal to you! Crazy right?! You didn’t even look at me! But I was madly loyal!” – Diya

Joyal looked at Diya’s face as if he was looking at her for the very first time.

“Actually, by then I was in love with….” – Joyal

“Tulasi! I know that!” – Diya

“I even know that you proposed her and she wasn’t ok with that” – Diya said and Joyal was again surprised.

“You know everything?” – Joyal

“Felt bad when I came to know that you are depressed! But it would have been so cheap if I had come to you and took advantage of your situation! So I was calm! Waiting for you to get healed…So that I can talk to you when you are clear enough to reply me…..” – Diya impressed him with her genuineness.

He looked at her surprisingly!

“You guys wont feel like loving a rich girl na?” – Diya looked into his eyes

“Rich girls don’t have heart na.... Wont they fall in love? Wont they be loyal in love?” – Diya kept asking and it was suffocating for Joyal

“I agree you didn’t like my dressing those days! Of course, I have done many stupid things to impress you! But you know what?! After that incident in Tulasi’s house, I wear only comfortable clothes! I do wear sleeveless and short dresses! But only if I am genuinely comfortable in it. You brought that change in me unintentionally."

“And Just because you asked me to be away from Tulasi, I stopped talking to her and went far away from her being in the same school! Just because you told I stayed away from the only friend I had” – Diya said with moist eyes and Joyal froze.

“I really loved you Joyal! Really Love you! After you, it was only you and it will be only you” – Diya said swallowing her pain.

“If you don’t believe that I have been waiting for you all these years, you can go to grandma! You guys trust her right! She knows everything! It was from her, I use to check how you are doing after Tulasi left the town.” – Diya

“Grandma knows?” – Joyal couldn’t believe what he heard

“For years” – Diya said softly

“When I was going away from Tulasi, Grandma use to pass snacks to me through Tulasi! I didn’t want to get closer to Tulasi but grandma didn’t leave me! Once she met me and I had to tell her what happened.” – Diya

“When did all this happen?” – Joyal was loaded with surprise and Diya wiped her eyes gently.

“So! I loved you! I love you” – Diya proposed him looking into his eyes and Joyal was feeling very delicate.

“A spoilt brat like me needs a guy like you Joyal” – Diya was becoming very emotional.

“When many guys came behind me, you were the only guy who was firm! You were the only guy who wasn’t tempted to talk to me or to be with me! You were genuine! You guys are really different and wonderful! You, Your mom, Tulasi, grandma…everyone…. Not everyone is blessed with such a set up!” – Diya meant it.

“As I started liking you, I started liking your mom, your family set up….. everything about you guys! I was waiting like a small kid to get along with you guys” – Diya

“But you never allowed me! Spoiled brats can’t love someone right? They can’t be genuine right?” – Diya looked at him and Joyal was feeling restless.

"If you think, girls like Tulasi deserve love but girls like Diya dont deserve it, Let me know! I will walk right away for falling in love with an immature guy" - Diya

Joyal kept looking at her without talking anything.

“You can respond me when you want to! And I really don’t want to black mail you by saying I will never get married if you don’t accept me! I want to be practical and clear!” – Diya completed.

Joyal never thought she has this much in her and he never expected that she will behave so matured.

“I don’t want to trouble you in any way! Just wanted an opportunity to open my heart! Thanks for coming. I did that! You can leave” – Diya

Joyal was dumbstruck to imagine what had happened in the past two hours and he couldn’t believe what he heard.

“Hello!” – Diya waved her hand in front of his face.

“Yeah” – Joyal came out of his thoughts and checked his watch.

“Its 9! Shall I drop you?” – Joyal.

P.S: Have posted two episodes for today!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Deepu04, Sweetynila, Adharv and 7 others like this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh wow Diya .. Vamsi guy has to open up now .. he is too egoistic..i agree with Tulasi!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

arreyy wah ! sounds like a terrific idea..like it!

IniyaaSri and Madhurima21 like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Yeah thats right! And seems everyone will be liking Madhurima's idea :lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbup:
    Thanks for the feedback dear : ) : ) : )
    Good day : )

Thulasi85 likes this.
  8. Thulasi85

Thulasi85 New IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa... I'm crazy of all your stories and always loved how you project the stories in an awesome way... Even this story as well... For the very 1st time deep in my heart i'm hoping that vamsi will be paired with Veni and NOT Thulasi although my name is Thulasi as well... Hahaha... I dont know why... I'm getting frustrated every time i read Thulasi trying to talk to Vamsi. Suddenly i loved the way you portrayed Joyal with Diya's conversation. Diya sounds very matured and genuine.
    But i really hope it will be VAMSI and VENI... Sorry its just my feeling...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

A pleasant surprise for me : ) : ) : ) Seeing your name : D
    Very very happy that you are reading my stories!
    Seems like many want Vamsi and Veni to be together! :mask::mask::mask:
    Glad that you liked Diya and Joyal's conversation! : )
    Ha Ha! No problem dear! I understand your feeling!!! : ) : ) : )
    Will try my best to give a decent story overall:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    Thank you so much once again : ) : ) : )
    Happy reading your feedback : ) : ) : )

Thulasi85 likes this.
  10. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Wowww... Diya's maturity level is very beautifully portrayed Iniya dear!!!! :clap2::clap2:

IniyaaSri likes this.