American Speaking Amazing Telugu

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by shravs3, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Oh! Changed the title of the thread. Nice

shravs3 likes this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I wasn’t offended either. But I was really shocked to know the reason. Thanks for sharing the info.

3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Yes ofcourse.
    But there are also some foreigners who come to learn Yoga, art, retreat etc and even got settled permanently.

Foreign brides living and loving in India

This American woman visited India, fell in love with chai; now she has earned more than Rs 200 crore by selling tea

Yes Isaac became famous only because some one shared his video which went viral.

But he being a missionary who came for the sole purpose of conversion is another topic itself.

Mistt likes this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

She's really cute! And having so much fun making the video. I thought she was making a one off video, turns out she has a channel and now a beauty brand! Nice.

shravs3 likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That's true.. but somehow when celebs (not royals though) do what they need to do for their job, I tend to appreciate. For example, actors who lose weight or put on weight, develop muscles, and the female actors who lose weight post-childbirth. They have access to the most advanced professionals, advice, nutrition, exercise etc, but if they manage it without surgery, I admire it. Of course not when it is done for reasons like to be a missionary with an intent to convert people.

1Sandhya and shravs3 like this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Do you remember my thread, “Turn passion to profession”, After seeing her channel I got inspired :grinning:
    Livetinted is the brand

7. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Oh you went off in that direction, is it? All I was doing was comparing him with us. As an individual for us to seek out teaching materials online or in YouTube in our limited spare time and then practicing to the point of proficiency is so difficult. I was drawing the distinction that unlike the common man he has access to an array of resources.