1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Watson

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you thank you, both of you, for the generous complements! Your words have given me a Kanye sized ego. If I start churning out snippets by the dozen next week, the IL community will have this Watson to blame. I will redirect all my hate mail to you both. :D @Ouroboros Good to have you back in action. :beer-toast1:

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Gauri03,

Bring them on! I can't speak for @Ouroboros, but I am willing to take the risk of receiving those hate mails, if there is any. Kanye is now out of Blaxit and regrets his decision of listening to the values that he never believed in. Watson has passed the test of "Devil's Advocate" Vs "Kaliyuga Narada".

Viswa

Gauri03 likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

"Did you notice that both "Finest Narration" and "Finest Contribution" of the month of October 2018 were nominated by @Rihana ?" - says Cheeniya Sir.

Am I surprised? No. Not really. This is not the first time she did it and certainly this was not going to be the last time. She must have a magic wand in her head to get attracted to the best contributions in IL. She is involved in so many activities in her personal life including substantive contribution of her own in IL yet finds that one best contribution by another IL and bring it to the finest post thread.

We have given thread bumper and many other titles earlier but this one title she deserves the most of appreciating the best in IL through her nomination. Therefore, she deserves the "IL's best contribution finder" Watson.

Viswa

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This thread hasn't been active for a year! I did a little investigation.. Looks like OP's other thread Appreciation For The Fellow Ilites took away some possible candidates for here. Well, not to chintaa (worry), here goes:

Pleasantly Positive are two words that come to mind when I read @Anusha2917 's posts. Not overly, not annoyingly, not excessively, just Pleasantly Positive. Her posts in any thread are a joy to read. And one cannot forget the series in the Positivity thread. I daresay Anusha's posts make IL hard to resist no matter how strong I make my vrat of will-stay-off IL for n days.

I hope to one day run into her in the waiting area of an airport. Why airport? Even I don't know. :grinning: I just wonder what it would be like to meet an ILite suddenly in an airport.

Laks09, startinganew, Amica and 3 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Very sweet of you to mention me here.

It made me feel so good.
    And why not? I liked that airport idea too..;);)

IL has so many secret threads :hushed:(that's what I call when I get mentioned in a new thread like this or when Amulet suddenly gives a link to some old thread with a lot of informative discussion ) . I don't explore much,all the sub forums.

Indeed this forum is a vast ocean with many hidden pearls**

** yet to read what this thread is all about.. :)

6. Viswamitra

@Rihana,

Breaking the Vrada of ILites is a good motivation for the writers like @Anusha2917. I closely followed her contribution in the Positivity thread apart from watching her natural writing skills in her responses and threads. Much deserved Watson award.

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Anusha2917 like this.
  7. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

ITA! @Anusha2917 is one of IL's shiniest gems. :thumbsup:

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Viswamitra Sir I'm touched beyond words by these words of appreciation from a person whom I look upto in this forum.

Dear @Amica Thank you very much .
    I have had a beautiful day .Started my day with that compliment of yours. :)

Thyagarajan and Amica like this.
  9. Viswamitra

If I need to read an intensely researched response, I go and read her posts. If I need to review a funny but relevant video, I go and read her posts. Some of her reactions are rebuke to my posts but I still enjoy reading them. If I need to know anything about filtered coffee, I go to her snippet. She is best in the business as far as coffee is concerned. Please review her recent Coffee videos. If she has a private blog, all coffee seeds companies will line up to advertise in her blog. This is a Watson for @Amulet.

Amica, Thyagarajan, Amulet and 3 others like this.
  10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That's true about our Amulu. Intensely researched responses.. that make me go to google. As part of those google forays, it was beautiful to recently read Amulu directed to google when she asked for a brinjal recipe. :smiley: