1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional Love!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

I was so careful while framing Vadhana's and Sathya's character because I feel only they can add some humor flavor to this story. Humor is all time favorite genre ;)

lakshya2018 likes this.
  2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Awwww. Thank you Bhoonzee. Your words mean a lot to me. I felt very difficult writing the initial episodes but those emotions are much needed for this story. Lets see how this goes

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful..
    So much of romance...happy that they both are together.....:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Waiting
    Waiting for them eagerly

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Hmmmm...going good.. the other pair has to get fixed..poor girl crying all the time..

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 29:

Slowly the warm breath was moving away from her. Sathya was holding his phone “See you Vadhana. I got what I want. Bye”

“Huh??” her jaws dropped and eyes wide opened. He showed his phone “Chalo. Bye. See you tomorrow” he winked at her naughtily. She then remembered she seized his phone and put in her bag

She held her head in her palms and sighed heavily

“Someone was expecting something and upset now as she didn’t get what she expected, is it?” Sathya sat on the cot

“I didn’t expect anything” she mumbled and kept her bag in the wardrobe.

He hugged her from her back. “Leave me” she tried to take his hand off from her but she couldn’t.

“You are a cheat” she punched him

“I know” he hugged her again. She rested her head on his broad shoulders. Vadhana’s phone beeped. Without leaving her, Sathya dragged her towards the phone. Seeing the image displayed, he took his hands off from her and took the phone. His face clearly depicted that he is shocked

Seeing him, she moved the phone towards her, her face brightened seeing Meera’s name and her picture on the whats app call

“Hey Meera dear” Vadhana was excited “I am good. How are you feeling now? Better? How is my little bird doing? Are you feeding her every day? How is everyone there? Padmini Aunty. Urmila. Has she brought her husband here?” she was keep on talking where she failed to notice that Sathya left the room with heavy heart.

So Meera is her roommate? Meera is in Coimbatore? She is her best friend she always talks about?

“It’s high time to unite her with her family Sathya” he remembered Vadhana’s words. There is a swimming pool with seating area in his floor. He went there and sat on one of the chairs. Chill breeze embraced him.

Vadhana spoke to Meera for some time. when she hung the call she realized Sathya was not there. “Where he would have gone without informing me?” she murmured, locked the room and went to his room. Shocked by the locked room, she called him. When she wandered all over the floor in search of him, she noticed him sitting in the swimming pool area, she went there.

“Yes Mr.Romeo, dreaming while enjoying the chill breeze is it” she knocked his back and sat next to him. She turned puzzled seeing his pale face

“You mentioned about Meera as your best friend?” Sathya asked straight away

“Yeah. She is the one. My best friend. I seek your help to unite her with her family. And you promised me, remember?” she grinned still unaware about his current mindset

“I think I honored my first promise” he said in low voice

Vadhana moved his face towards her and noticed the rays of worries, disappointment in his gloomy face. She thought for some time.

His romantic mood, sudden change in his face after noticing the call and his gloomy face, his enquiry about Meera, all these things gave her a clue that there is some relation between Meera and Sathya

“You said you honored your promise, meaning you know Meera already?” asked Vadhana

He nodded his head as Yes. With a guilt he looked at her “What is there to be so embarrassed about?” asked Vadhana in puzzled tone

“She is my first love who rejected me, who is responsible for me tasting first failure of life, because of her I fought with my family and decided to stay alone for some time; because of her I am here”

“And that’s why I got you in my life. See, she has done good thing to me” she clasped his hands

Sathya looked at her eyes. His eyelids battled and eyes widened. Finally his lips emitted an understanding smile

“Destiny” he mumbled tightening the grip of his hands which is sandwiched between Vadhana’s hands

“Vadhana. Still I am not comfortable with something. I will come to your room sometimes later. Lot of things running in my mind. I need some time to process. I need answer for tons of questions. If you don’t mind, can I stay here for some more time…er…alone”

“Sure Sathya. When you process these things, never ever forget a fact that, I am always there for you. My love on you is true. Unconditional. Don’t come up with anything that hurts me. Though this has sprouted in a short span of time, the bonding it generated is very strong. Breaking this bond is equivalent to breaking my life into pieces.” Her eyes welled up. Her heart beat fast. She broke down. She kissed on his forehead and ran away. An unknown fear occupied her heart. She kept the door unlocked hoping he will come again. She sat on the cot hugging the pillow.

Sathya knows very well, how Prasanna is struggling without any clues, without knowing the direction, without having even a small idea where she could be. He looked at the tall building with colorful lights, dark neat sky sans stars, sans moon, just like his mind. He felt blank.

“Am I really dunderhead” he asked himself

He typed a message in his phone “Meera is in Coimbatore”, then he deleted it, typed again and deleted, typed again and deleted, threw his phone on the chair and closed his eyes

Why should I tell him? How will I face her? How can I be normal after we get married? Every time I look at her, I will be feeling low. My good time with Vadhana will also be impacted. Let me not tell him” he shook his head as no

But he is your best friend. If not you, then who will support him, who will help him” his alter ego yelled

One half of Sathya wants to convey Prasanna other half of Sathya doesn’t want to convey. Unable to take any decision he went to Vadhana’s room. She was sitting on the cot bending her knees, placing her head on the pillow. Tear droplets flowed along her cheeks from her closed eyes

He sat opposite to her and clasped her hands. Immediately she lift her face and sat erect seeing him

Sathya “I am sorry for making you cry Vadhana”

“Hey NO! That’s nothing” she smiled wiping her tears “I…I just…was afraid…I mean, an unknown fear that you will go away from me”

Sathya “For what Vadhana?” he cleared her face, adjusting her hair behind the ears “never in my wildest dreams, I can think about such scenario. I won’t leave you forever. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart”

Vadhana “What made you to go down then?”

Sathya “I am feeling embarrassed to face her”

Vadhana “But why? She rejected you, but that doesn’t mean no other girl should enter your life, isn’t it. Between she said different name that she loved. She never spoke about you. When did you propose her?”

Sathya “Indirectly. I hardly spoke to her Vadhana. I expressed my interest through actions. But I am not sure whether that they conveyed my feelings on her”

Vadhana “Never, If I am not wrong. So what for are you feeling now?”

Sathya “I am confused Vadhana. As your lover, to keep up the promise I want to inform Prasanna about her. Other side of me is not allowing to do so”

Vadhana “Yeah…I remember now…Prasanna…that’s the name she use to mention. Guna Pa…often like mantra she chants these names only”

“Guna pa is Prasanna’s dad” Sathya said calmly

“WWWHHHAAAAAAATTTTT” she yelled for which he grinned

“Her lover is nothing but Guna pa’s son. That’s how I come to know Meera and Jayalakshmi are same” Sathya said calmly

“This is the perfect definition of bad luck” she held her head in her palm shaking her head “How the story would have turned up if she comes to know before itself. She would not have left anyone. They would be married by now” she was still in shock

“She would have married but we would not have met only, yeah!??” Sathya said in feeble voice

“True, but still. I couldn’t digest this fact” she closed her mouth with her palm

“Digest what? We both met and fall in a relationship” Sathya asked

“Forget that. That would have any ways happened if we both are destined to each other. Fine. Why are you skeptical about informing Prasanna?” she asked straight away

“I told you na. Same reason. I am feeling embarrassed to face her”

“Oh come on Sathya! Don’t be childish” she seized his phone, quickly showed the mobile against his face to unlock the iphone with his face id. She opened whats app and typed her PG address to Prasanna “Meera is in this address. Go get her”

@chennai

That was evening 6 o clock for Prasanna. He just returned back from office after a tiring day placing his phone on the coffee table. Guna offered him coffee having his own on the other hand and sat next to him

Prasanna’s phone beeped announcing a message.

“That’s from Sathya” Guna glanced at his phone and informed

“Hmm” Prasanna sipped his coffee ignoring the phone

“Coffee tastes so good Dad. It is so refreshing” he said and noticed a glow in his face “You look charming today. Whats up old man”

“I don’t know Prasanna. Lot of positive omen today. Some unknown happiness. I myself couldn’t predict what it is” he smirked

Prasanna held his hand and smiled back. After long time he is seeing his dad like this. He emptied his cup and got from the sofa taking his phone to change his dress.

He climbed up the stairs checking emails and checked whats app while entering his room. He couldn’t believe his own eyes. He read the message again and again and again. Immediately he called Sathya

To Be Continued…

Deepu04, Sweetynila, mbharani and 6 others like this.
  7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Cool update.. hope Meera will join the family soon

8. MonaModi

MonaModi New IL'ite

I Love this update!! i think no more obstacle for all. eagerly waiting for next episode.

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hii Rith,

Read all new episodes greedily.:D:D Happy for Sathya-Vandhana. Now please unite Meera-Prasanna also.:hearteyes::hearteyes:

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

thats pretty fast....then she should know that Prasanna is Gun Pa's son...