1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Seizures

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Vrindavipul, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

My son had two episodes of seizures. And someone known suggested me to take homeopathic medicine from Dr. Rajshekhar Reddy in Hyderabad. Can someone tell me about the doctor if he is good. As I have never been to Hyderabad and don’t know him personally either.

2. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

If you're focusing exclusively on homeopathy, you're doing your child a disservice. Please have him looked at by a neurologist.

startinganew and jillcastle like this.
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

Please take your son to a good neurologist immediately. Don't go to homeopathy and all.
    Seizures is something that needs immediate and proper medical intervention else it can be dangerous to his life.

5. Vrindavipul

Respected Members
    I am not doing any disservice to my child. Who knows of his welfare than me. Please don’t judge me on a message. What do you think if I asked about a homeopath. Do you think I haven’t got my child shown to neurologist or not been gone through medical procedures. I am disappointed the way my query handled.
    God
    Bless all of you.

6. sokanasanah

Ah, I have been around on IL for a long time; I know how quick people are to take offense! :lol: I planned ahead.
    You query was handled gently and straightforwardly. The "If" was placed in italics and underlined for a double emphasis. The word "exclusively" was added for a reason.

So that post ought to say to you:
    "I know you probably have taken him to a neurologist already, but if you haven't, do so right away."
    "I know you may be considering homeopathy in addition to standard medical care, but if you are thinking about it exclusively, then don't".
    There are no grounds for disappointment.
    :beer-toast1:

7. Vrindavipul

Ah, I have been around on IL for a long time; I know how quick people are to take offense! :lol: I planned ahead.
    You query was handled gently and straightforwardly. The "If" was placed in italicsand underlined for a double emphasis. The word "exclusively" was added for a reason.

If you already knew that it would happen though you wrote it for the sake of mean entertainment. Keep yourself at my place you are mocking at a person who is already in pain. I don’t have time to notice your italics or underlines. I just had a simple query... it remained there and you lead the thread to another direction.
    Still I pray to god you should never face any problem in your life. I pray that you should be blessed always.

stay blessed always.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  8. sokanasanah

No, I'm not. There is no mockery in anything that I have said. Two posts - the first a statement and the second an explication of the first to clarify what you may have misunderstood. That's all.
    What makes you think that I am mocking you?

9. sokanasanah

I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I know, always, that "it" might happen, because offense-taking is so common on IL, but I proceed on the assumption that reasonable conversation is always possible. So, I tried to make my intent clear. I made an effort to not assume anything about you.
    No. I made a simple statement in the only direction that's relevant. Homeopathy is not equipped to handle complex neurological problems that even all the modern machinery of science has not been able to explain fully. That's it. Do NOT rely on homeopathy. That's all I'm saying. In your own best interests and that of your son.
    Why assume that I haven't already?

Anyway - You have taken your child to see a neurologist. I have made myself clear about homeopathy. Now, others can weigh in with their thoughts and experiences. I will step away.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  10. Vrindavipul

I am extremely sorry that I put up my question here. Because it left me in agony. Moreover I dint ask whether I should follow homeopathy or not. My query was misunderstood by all. I just asked about the doctor if anyone knows him.... that’s all. ... keep showing path to those who put crazy queries. And I will try to cure my child with all possible means. If someone will tell me to keep fast ... I will. If you think it’s superstition.. you are most welcome.

I am extremely sorry for this query. It just left me exhausted.