1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Hayyo Los winner uh:BangHead:

2. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

True I adored their relationship, it had some special dynamics. And on the day when Tarshan left the montage shown had their scenes with 96 movie bgm:hearteyes:
    It looked so cute to me. They surely ddnt hurt anybody nor did they cross any limits. There weren’t any blush moments too unlike L&K who were an irritation to onlookers and audience

3. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

4. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Girls I stopped watching Tamil BB. Started Hindi BB. Actually it was hilarious when Salman was introducing the contestants. So much different and entertaining than KH and his false propaganda !!! Watch if possible Hindi BB.

Ranchu, Indeevara, balakrish and 2 others like this.
  5. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

Anyways Tamil BB title is for kakoosliya... so why waste time

sweetsmiley, balakrish and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

However..honestly guys still not able to digest that Tharshan is eliminated.

Some sources say everyone thought Tharshan will be safe,hence trying to save others.Hence votes got split..

Whatever it is,the final amount of 50 lakhs is blindly going to some undeserving contestant..if Mugen gets it,it is okay.He is second best to Tharshan.

The voting system needs to be changed and more strict.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  7. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

haha bongu tv will never change it. They do the bongu vote “counts” even in shows like Supersinger, so they wont change this ‘system’. Vtv will decide the winner , known to them ahead of time.

Ranchu, balakrish, anika987 and 2 others like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Naa avangalikku "strict aapicer" nu peru vechutten in other thread. :tonguecrazy:

Naa unga teacher comment paarthu wanted to reply immediately, but edho navrathri thing got busy. So andha reply ah thedi kandu pidikarthukulla in this sea of messages!! Phew!! :tongue:

Aana kandupiduchuten epdiyo.. :lol:

sweetsmiley, balakrish and SpringB like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

So aaga mothathilla it was Vanitha's show altogether. That's what I understand from the thread.

Time and energy ye illai to watch the episode.

Edho at 11pm I got time to hold my mobile in hand and opened hotstar and yesterday's episode wasn't coming only. I mean something kept suthing on screen and the program never started? No not internet issues. Had other videos playing normally.

Did anyone face this issue in hotstar?

balakrish and anika987 like this.
  10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

As a mention,happened to see some video of Julie (recent) where she is a chief guest in some College and still she is teased.This happened two years ago in another college and now again.

After seeing so many nasty people in BB2 and 3..one thing is Julie from season 1 had it the toughest.

Truth is as a young girl who was not even 20,who hasn’t seen life,not Privileged,felt inferior amongst actors who mostly were privileged and arrogant.she was a victim of bullying.from the start that Gayathri,shakti,harathi were super rude.She was scared to be subjected to Ill treatment and she chose to be safe by becoming a door mat to That nasty Gayathri and company.Still she is receiving flak for this.What she did was not right but it’s time she is forgiven .

Vanitha seems so much worse!

Anusha2917, Indeevara and balakrish like this.