1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Maintaining Secrecy On Il - Need Ideas Pls

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Needtobestrong, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I suspect that ship has sailed for some of us. :lol:

How about if a guest someday reads about our bathroom hygiene anxieties? :eek:

2. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

;) I was actually hoping my spouse would read my posts here but he is too busy to do that.

Laks09, Amica and Needtobestrong like this.
  3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

@Needtobestrong, yes, it's a very big problem. It's not like we women want to bitch, the problem is that sometimes when things get out of control for us, we need to let it out or else it gets overwhelming. But as you and others mentioned, how much ever privacy is maintained, the details of the post will give some clues to the identity. The internet is not at all safe. Earlier, agony aunts existed in the form of family and friends, but even with them sometimes, one cannot confide everything. I know that I am replying to this thread many days after it started, but I was in a mood to visit IL today. Off late, I don't feel like talking to anyone, that's how I was to begin with, I never used to speak at all, but then I realized in addition to that I have to do other things. It is not easy to not vent it off. We are human after all. Unlike men, women can't have a brotherhood, men confide in their friends, do many things, in addition to constant complaining and putting down the woman and kids at home, still they get away with everything by saying they are the man, they have more responsibility blah blah. It's okay to vent once in a while but don't do it all the time because it will work against you instead of helping you.

Needtobestrong likes this.
  4. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

If I had ever received a welcome back like you did, I would make sure my DH read and learned. :)

Needtobestrong and SinghManisha like this.
  5. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

I have always wondered, if it is easy to put 2 and 2 together and figure out someone on IL in real life.
    I think, I might have figured few out...
    and I am that 'some one' you thought liked lil crabs...

Just kidding

Needtobestrong and SinghManisha like this.
  6. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Is it ? We could be neighbors you know :wink:

Needtobestrong likes this.