1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Posted next episode now..sorry things are bit hectic at work

2. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv for lively comments again..Posted the next episode now.

Adharv likes this.
  3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Mr wise & cool is here(Jai)! :banana:but I didn't except that srikanth still not come out of the past tragedies :facepalm: as Jai said "move on" is the right step here!! Jai never gives a chance to express our thoughts ellame avare solliduraru pongapa (he only take all the pride and share the valid points :p) Mike needed this mock :boxing:

Interesting update BB ma'am :clap2::clap2: look forward to read next episode.

Thank you and take care.

4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

What is with Sriram...What did Mukund discuss :( Lots of questions

5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-47
    Harini

That was one of the toughest summers I worked. I got summer placement in a reputed company and I worked nearly 20 hours for nearly one and half months. Took extra efforts to do that final presentation. I was grilled by nearly six executives from the organization for an hour and was asked to wait.

After a hard wait of 20 minutes, HR came to the room with a smile and released a pre-placement offer. I couldn’t believe my eyes: the package quoted was four times higher than what I was getting in Evolution. Tears filled my eyes and I called mother and Nandhini in excited mood.

My next message was to Srikanth, of course it was him who sowed the seeds of management dream in me.

‘Congrats girl..Go rock the world..’ was his response. I read this message several times. He is not to his usual self but he is going through another transition of shifting to a new country.

When I went back to campus things were bit relaxed. Almost all of my batch mates have got pre-placement offers but still the race for placement season was on. Even I was interested especially as Evolution is also one of the recruiter. I wanted to try my luck again with Evolution. I have some of the good memories there. Out of the batch mates Vidya and Urvashi is still in touch with me. Vidya is married to that senior and expecting. Urvashi left the job and went in for higher studies. Infact she and Srikanth are in same country now. I often check with Ramya on how she is doing and Vithuran, who is now 1.5 years old looks like an exact replica of Dev.

That evening I received a call from an unknown number.

‘Mukund here..I’m in the town, wondering whether I can catch you for dinner?’ he asked.

I never expected him to have my number or remember me. Of course I mail him on my course progress and pre placement offer, but hardly received response from him. I got ready in a jiffy and he picked me in chauffeur driven car.

‘Hey Harini..happened to be in the town and thought about you. How are you doing?’ he asked. As meeting him after a lot of gap, his power, confidence, sharpness and elegance was overwhelming and made me momentarily speechless.

‘Goo..Good sir.’

On the way towards restaurant he enquired casually about my course and how I’m finding it there. Soon I started feeling at ease.

During the dinner he mentioned how proud he is to see me quickly move on from the molestation incident and in a better position.

‘How is Srikanth? Are you guys back together again?’ he asked me towards the end of dinner.

‘I don’t have an answer..I mean it’s hard to explain..’

‘Got it..Does it bother you?’ he asked.

‘No. I had goofed up several times and he forgave, waited for me. If not things would have been different. Dev’s death is still bothering him and once he is in peace with it, he would move on. I can feel his love for me only thing we haven’t expressed it in last one year. But even if he doesn’t want me..I would accept it with strong heart..’ I went on a roll to Mukund and realized I have spoken a lot.

‘You have changed a lot for better my girl..All the best..hope things work out for you..By the way before you get ideas Srikanth family didn’t send me to ask you this..’ he smirked.

Next weekend I went home and Nandhini had already messaged me she wanted to discuss something with me. That morning mother was doing a 5K run and me along with Nandhini went to cheer her up.

‘She was suppressed for long by that drunkard.Look at her now blooming and becoming better day by day..’ I said to Nandhini. Priya was also taking part in the marathon and I could see , mother looked upon her as role model.

‘Harini, other day I was just coming back from the recording where mother’s friend Rupa aunty was visiting her. I didn’t plan to eavesdrop but what I heard is Rupa aunty asked mom to give a shot to her brother. Her brother is a school principal and widower. Mom outright denied. But what do you think?’ she asked.

‘.She has to decide right? All we can do is tell her we don’t mind her getting married again..’ I said.

‘yeah that’s what I want to do with you..’ Nandhini replied.We decided to talk to her that evening. We didn’t know she had plans to talk regarding the same that evening.

Sweetynila, muggs, Rampuri9 and 7 others like this.
  6. blackbeauty84

As usual enjoyed your comments Adharv. Glad you enjoyed Jai..Let's see whether Srikanth need any further push. Posted next episode now..

Adharv likes this.
  7. blackbeauty84

Mm yes.. next few chapters will clear out everything

8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Aunty is simply rocking :cheer::cheer: Feel like asking did she ever had a ??bad past??!! :hearteyes: That's the spirit. I loved the transition :clap2::clap2:
    cool and interesting update ma'am :clap2::clap2::clap2:
    Really curious to hear from her!!

Thank you!!

10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Sometimes it will be tough to come out of few things...that too bad incident...hope Jai will make his boy to come out of it...cool update BB