1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

While I agree that Mugen is good, has Mugen ever taken a stand or questioned injustice.

Thats why Tarshan inspite of his flaws is better than Mugen. Though he has flaws, he will fight for justice. Cheran too has wanted to be an example for one and all and also has taken a stand. Both stand above the rest who are for their own cause.

Cheran has repeatedly nominated Kavin saying let the people decide. He has made his pointed repeatedly. Now if people don't want to take an action, then Cheran cannot be cribbing about his stand. He needs to tell the minimum and move on, which is what he is doing. Cheran even said while nominating Sandy once that he thought maybe Sandy was the backbone of all issues ( at that time it was unclear if it was Kavin or Sandy who was the brain behind the mischief ). Cheran said, lets take them to the people, let them decide.

Cheran also has to be politically correct and not a sacrificial lamb. If someone has to stand by the truth and live in the house, I can't see anyone from all 3 seasons who has done it better. He has
    a) taken stand fought for justice
    b) supported / lifted each person when they came to him with issues ( even when Los's dad was there, he spoke for Kavin )
    c) He listens everyone's side of the story. If he thought about votes, he won't stand for Vanitha.

To sum it up, according to me, Cheran is neither a fool, nor a fake. I wanted to write something when Cheran got eliminated the first time. It was a great episode and he should have left that day. Every member of the house on that day inlcluding Kavin ( except fakeliya ), truly felt sorry and sad. When Kamal showed the card, there was a pin drop silence in the room, not even one person clapped. That was his victory.

The next one was when Losliya's dad came and held Cheran's hand. Even those including me who thought Cheran is doing too much for Losliya, her dad's gesture was a victory for Cheran. As a dad, I don't think he trusted one person in the house but for Cheran. I would trust Cheran in the house and be peaceful if my daughter was in there. I won't have the same comfort with anyone else ( Vanitha to an extent as she will tear apart if she sees injustice ).

Anyway, looks like my summary is longer than the message.

sweetsmiley, Ranchu, Radpriya and 6 others like this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

innaikku edhuku kurum padam potanga nu enakku puriyala. kurum padam should be something which others didn't see. everyone is there in the frame when the kurumpadam incident happened. waste apprentice guys

3. mayaangel

mayaangel Gold IL'ite

I think the kurumpadama was to tear Falsliya's mask and make Sandy run for the cup :)

balakrish, Indeevara, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  4. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Good slap for los...I loved it. Epdi poi pichai edukuthu Sandy kitta...why you didn't give this place for K??

Only when you get upset with someone true feeling s will come out. K sonan Sandy kitta ....pathu vilayadu unku points thaan iruku ...nanga rendu perum last irukom. Thoda ivaru kadalai poduvaru sacrifice panuvan but last place kudutha feel agiduvaru.

Intha Los ethku gameku vantha ...atleast someone would have got this opportunity to win. Nalla cooker mathri' pesudhu...

5. Murano

Murano Guest

heights of bluffing by kamal - people are telling him that bb3 is the best of all seasons :)

6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

I thought the same . Good for cheran , he can take rest .

BB , intha loosa konjam nalla ural la pottu idinga .

urutti vidunga .

ppl say VJ tv favoring them . but yaara vachu seiyarathu intha comedy piece nga illai na ..

balakrish, Indeevara, Dhamini and 3 others like this.
  7. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

So mugen will not be nominated next week ? Congrats Mugen ..

Dei BB, atleast send one out next week .K or Loose .

Dharshan , mugen , sherin , Sandy in finals please .

8. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Mugen getting ticket to finale was really good .

9. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

That was a "Whatttaaaa joke" moment for me.

10. Murano

Murano Guest

lol

similarly politician kamal talking for tamil for first 5 minutes was also whatttaaaa joke dha :)

balakrish, Anusha2917 and Dhamini like this.