1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Hijack And Banter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

drat... I thought she's got a new roadster and went on a road trip....before I clicked on that link.
    Dearie Novalis... you can rent a roadster in Europe and take it for a spin. Try it for a day and see how it goes.

2. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Oi, kya roadster ..you don't realize the scope of bollywood songs. Couples can ishare ishare indulge away their romance through bollywood semiotics.

There's a cute thread which uper neeche in IL about romance customs.

I pondered how would our Mira and Kartik funnel their fun-filled romance. Mira the ever-exuberant would buy an inland cover, that quaint form of communication before it is snuffed out like telegram. Mail it to Kartik's office address. (Hain! exactly that expression on seeing inland cover on his mail tray).

Waise bhi yeh dono are not very phool gulistan types. Mira schemes to outwit him. Mira knows that Kartik is not someone who would blush at banalities so she is deviant to match Kartik's subtlety. Kartik is compatible with her outlandish antics. Both up the ante in each other.

Moby Mullet, this is your bolly trick of the day.

upload_2019-9-20_12-33-10.png

3. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I have such a lot of aerograms from about 40 to 30 years ago. After that all of them in India had migrated to onion skin papers and envelopes that had the bluesky (going by air?) colour and that special air-mail edging of twin colour patterns.
    During the 1975-78 period there was some problem with the adhesive on those aerograms -- it just bleached itself and whatever it touched. Discovered this while on the job of scanning all the old letters. And photos. One of my relatives in Holland is doing a family-tree compile of whatever she can get a hold of.

startinganew and Laks09 like this.
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

shravs3 likes this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

It seems her FIL is a retired high court judge. What is the point of being educated and being in such a good position? Can’t respect a woman? This shows tat education, wealth, beauty etc doesn’t determine the success of marriage!

7. rgz

rgz Gold IL'ite

Ofcourse it doesnt. Sometimes people realize that late, external things like that dont make someone a real human.
    (btw shravs - one small request - if you can write tat as “that” :) the spelling always throws me off a bit :)

8. Agathinai

Agathinai Gold IL'ite

That’s indeed a horrible and shocking video. I did read the news and was astounded how the girl had survived the torture for so long. She coming out and lodging cases is good and these culprits should be sent to jail.

As told education, wealth and status doesn’t determine the humanity in a person. It’s a lesson for others to be aware of before entering marriage.

shravs3 likes this.
  9. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  10. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I was just logging off when I was alerted to your post. Good question.

However, I am maniacal (read that as: hyper-excited) with wanderlust, babka cakes, conga dances, Outcault to Töpffer in cartoony qawali these days. Hence missing in IL, popped up to say hello. On my next return, will resume where we left off. Didn’t want to ignore your thoughtful post. Chanka chanka!

Viswamitra and startinganew like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.