1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Rocking with back to back episodes Going uper dear

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Aarthi dear! : ) : ) : )
    Good day : )

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

That's a cool update..what will be her feel now with Joyal...I guess she will reveal her feelings to Joyal...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG too much for Tulasi and Joyal to handle ! Lets see how things gets unfolded!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

My guess is she will stay till she realizes her love for Joyal. I somehow still feel its going to be Tulasi and Joyal might be wrong too.
    Even if they are not going to be paired i dont want Joyal to go through a heart break. Even in the call i do not want him to express his love for her and Tulasi should not feel like being compelled or suffocated, it should be general inquire of hi how are you and take care kind.
    Tulasi has to realize his love for her. If its not destined the relationship between Mary, Joyal, Grandma and Tulasi should never be broken, because they had a lovely bond since childhood and Joyal's love for Tulasi or Tulasi's love of some 3rd person should not break it. No matter if Tulasi accepts Joyals love or not, they should keep pulling each others legs like how they used to be.
    Till now Tulasi is immature grandma's kid. I do believe at love at first sight. But the reaction on Tulasi is more like Infatuation/cinematic. I liked Ashwin's role..hope he is not studious like Vamsi and we get to read some comedy episodes.
    Fingers crossed to know whats going to happen. Some how i got too much involved into the story this time. I reread entire Tulasi and Joyal part again.
    Will be waiting for your next post....

periamma, meerutha and IniyaaSri like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Episode 38:

Veni was sitting in the canteen aimlessly. At times she felt all alone even when she was surrounded by her friends. Friends? Friends was a big word. They were just her classmates. Since she stopped talking with boys, she limited her conversations only with the girls in her class. Some boys thought she is head strong, some thought she is arrogant and some thought she already had a ‘boyfriend’ that she is ignoring everyone else.

But only Veni knew the truth. She wasn’t arrogant, she wasn’t head strong, she was actually lonely.

“Veni! You are sitting here?! Come on! Come with me!” – Sravya pulled her.

“Where?!!” – Veni

“Is that necessary?!You are coming with me!!!” – Sravya pulled her again.

“But I need to start early today! There is a pooja at home!” – Veni said holding the table.

“Pooja?!!! Come on! Its funny!” – Sravya said and Veni got irritated.

“Fine tell me where should I come?! So that I can inform my mom!” – Veni said after calming herself.

“Lets walk first!” – Sravya made Veni to walk along with her.

“Now tell me! When will I get back to home?!! Or at least where are we going” – Veni sounded irritated this time.

“You know what?! My neighbor has started a beauty parlor! And you are coming! Facial at a discounted rate you know!” – Sravya

“What?!!!” – Veni’s anger spiked

“Your house is in the north and mine in the south part of the city! Why would I travel that long?!!!” – Veni

“Hey come on! We will start now! Or would you like to come this weekend?!” – Sravya

“No! Am not interested!” – Veni said flatly.

“Come na! She really does good facial massage! Many from our class tried that! You also come na!” – Sravya

Veni closed her eyes for a moment. She already heard that the lady is a new bee and she is practising with friends and acquaintances.

“Yeah I heard from them!” – Veni said softly

“You are the one yet to get the facial massage! Come lets go” – Sravya pulled her and Veni stood firmly

“Am not coming with you Sravya! Am not interested in the facial treatment! Am leaving” – Veni said strongly and walked towards the bus stop.

She was waiting for her bus and it stood in front of her showing that there won’t be any chance for her to get in. Veni was again irritated and she got into a share auto. She sat there quietly thinking about her life.

It started with months and now its years since she spoke with her dad. At times it hurted her. But her ego didn’t let her compromise. Her dad was the only person who was very close to her from her childhood. After that bitter incident, she felt very lonely and no one filled that space after her dad. Yes! She had a lovely family and she had good time at times. But the distance between her dad and herself kept bothering her every now and then. But neither Saravanan nor Veni uttered that word “Sorry” and it kept continuing as such.

Whenever she looked at her 11th standard group photograph, her eyes straightaway fell on Krishna. “Thanks Krishna” – She said again and again. She wanted to forget that bitter incident so she avoided thinking about Krishna. She didn’t realize that bitter incident is going to have a big impact on both their lives.

She reached home around 5:30 and pressed the calling bell. Her Brother Nivin opened the door with his Ipad on his hand. “No homework?” – Veni asked as she stepped in.

“Come on Sis! Don’t start! I know to write! Mom will guide me” – Nivin said and Veni walked away as it wasn’t very new to her. Her only company at home was her grand mother who pampered her and showered her with unconditional love. She refreshed and went into her grandma’s room to relax. But she was having a sound sleep.

“She is not well today! So I just lit lamp in the pooja room! No pooja!” – Veni’s mom said softly

“Oh ok!” – Veni went to her room and sat beside the window.

She did not know whats going on with her life. Everything was dry and no one understood her. Her school mates Aki and Abi were not close anymore. As years pass, we tend to lose some if the relationship is not really strong or meaningful. Neither they made an effort to get back into touch nor Veni felt like bringing them back. She was comfortable all alone but at times she worried about not having anyone to share her feelings or emotions.

There were many girls in her class and many were good with her. But she couldn’t see any friendship blooming with anyone. Her gang was big with 10 girls in it. And Veni was always inclusive. But Veni couldn’t find someone to share the real her. Most of their talks were about reality shows and TV serials which Veni wasn’t interested. She was always lost in the conversations. Just to be included in their conversations, she tried watching their shows. But she couldn’t cope up. Soon she realized it was such a harm to her mental health. When she told this to others, everyone laughed at her and she felt bad.

Some demanded her to do things in the name of friendship, some looked down at her for her hobbies and interest, some laughed her when she told what interested her, some were over caring and that was suffocating, and some were good to her in person but different in groups. Veni had enough in the name of friendship.

That was the point Krishna came to her mind. He was the one who listened to all her stories and they had many things in common. They were far from the so-called real world or reality. She didn’t even know what kind of relationship they had. But it was good. Suddenly Veni got reminded about that bitter incident. She felt very different and that definitely was not a good feeling. Forget everything. She whispered to her heart.

Veni kept looking at the star-studded sky without the moon in it.

Joyal was quietly listening to Tulasi's voice.

“I know you are listening to my voice” – Tulasi said with the documents in her hand.

She was very much worried about Joyal’s thoughts and as she looked forward, Vamsi was waiting for her.

“Are you listening to me?” – Tulasi said as she handed over the document to Vamsi.

“Too rude?! talking to someone else and walking away?!” – Vamsi smirked

“Whatever” – Vamsi walked away with the documents.

“Joyal why don’t you talk?” – Tulasi

“Come back na!” – Joyal said and Tulasi knew he would say that.

“I will! But not as your…..” – Tulasi

“Not as my love right?”- Joyal

“I didn’t get that feeling towards you Joyal” – Tulasi

“Oh!” – Joyal was quiet.

There was an awkward silence.

Tulasi didn’t want to tell anything about Vamsi since it was not even a day since she met him.

“Ok then! Take care! Good night” – Joyal

“Good night” – Tulasi.

Tulasi was very uncomfortable with all these things and she dialled her grandma.

“So! Going to sleep?” – Grandma

“Maa….Joyal called me few minutes back” – Tulasi

“He would have…. for sure…” – Grandma

“Maa! I know you know everything about us! Am helpless” – Tulasi started crying

“My dear! I very well know you are aware of that! I can understand! Why don’t you come here this weekend?” – Grandma

“Yes!!! I didn’t think about that! I will come there every weekend! I Cant be here” – Tulasi

“Good! I will prepare all my snacks for you!” – Grandma smiled

“Hmmmm!” – Tulasi

“Dear life is inclusive of all these emotions dear! Relax and sleep! Am with you” – Grandma

Tulasi lied on the bed peacefully. She didn’t know why! But She always felt better when she shared her troubles with her grandma.

The moment she closed her eyes, Krishna’s face popped up.

She smiled without knowing what’s in store for her.

Deepu04, Sweetynila, Adharv and 7 others like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Have posted today's episode Ammu dear! : ) : ) : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thats right PS : ) Have posted today's episode : )
    Lovely day : )

9. IniyaaSri

First of all, thank you so much for writing a detailed feedback dear! : )
    Thank you so much! : ) : ) : )
    Read each and every line dear! Thanks again!
    You re read is it! Oh my God!
    Thanks again!
    When you say you got too much involved in the story, its a huge responsibility for me to proceed with the story and complete it properly:facepalm: face palm moment!
    Thank you so much once again dear!
    Happy to read your feedback and thoughts : ) : ) : )
    And regarding the story, what else to say! We got to wait! So bear with me! : )
    Good day!

10. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

very good episode Ini....waiting for more episodes to know more....and as i always say you write in an awesome way dear.... you are a blessed writer...:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart: